Hi everyone! All That Glitters vs. Naked Lunch++

Stage Kitten

Which one is more flattering to light olive skin (NC30)? I know they are a bit different...just trying to decide which one would suit my skin better!

FiestyFemme

ATG has a tendency to look orangey on me, but I'm somewhere around an NC15. Since you're an NC30, I don't know if it'd appear less orangey or not. I prefer Naked Lunch because it's just a pretty glowy peach on me... not nearly as shimmery as ATG and no orangeness.

Stage Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
ATG has a tendency to look orangey on me, but I'm somewhere around an NC15. Since you're an NC30, I don't know if it'd appear less orangey or not. I prefer Naked Lunch because it's just a pretty glowy peach on me... not nearly as shimmery as ATG and no orangeness.

Eh, I am NC25/30...not sure exactly where I am right now. In the store, ATG looked very pretty in the pot, but seemed maybe a little orangey on the back of my hand. It can be hard to tell sometimes though b/c the lighting is a little weird there.

anita22

I am NC30 and I have both. I tend to use Naked Lunch for when I want a nude "no colour" sort of wash, ATG is a little pinkish on me so I tend to use it when I am doing pinks/purples. I use Naked Lunch more often as for me it's more versatile.

Stage Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by anita22
I am NC30 and I have both. I tend to use Naked Lunch for when I want a nude "no colour" sort of wash, ATG is a little pinkish on me so I tend to use it when I am doing pinks/purples. I use Naked Lunch more often as for me it's more versatile.

Thank you! I tend to use Jest when I am doing pinks and purples so maybe I don't need ATG...hmm.

(As a side note, I couldn't help noticing from your photo that you resemble Salma Hayek).

Enchantedcameo

I don't have Naked Lunch but I do have ATG. I am NC30, and it doesn't look orange on me at all. It actually has a little bit of a pink undertone on my skin.

Sayde

They're both staples IMO, and I don't have a huge e/s collection. Good for daytime looks, just depends on what you're pairing it with. If I had to pick just one, it would be naked lunch b/c it is a little more subdued and looks great with NW 15 skin.