Hi everyone !! I am new here :)

Aakanksha82

I am quite exited to be here, I have been reading a lot of discussions, articles etc.And I must say, they are very informative and even inspiring at times. I live in Dubai, and i am currently working with Emirates. Although I don't have any experience in professional make up, but I aspire to be a Make up Artist . I have been thinking about doing some courses. But right guidance is what I was looking for . I look forward to be guided and inspired here, it feels like the right place for a beginner like myself. :) I have started my blog recently .. An absolute reflection of 'me' :) will be lovely to see you all there .. http://lovelifeetc.com Have a blessed day everyone .. Love Aakanksha..

Mayanas

th_770016001157748873-final.gif

gina12345

Hi!
I am new too. I have been lurking for about 2 years and joined a few weeks ago. I still mostly lurk, shy I guess.
WELCOME!!!
th_hello2.gif

aydausefpour13

Hi every one im so new here
can any one help me i so looking to do some freelance job with M.A.C .i was before in Dubai and have three years experience working in MAC as a makeup artist right now i'm in La Vegas does any one have any idea how does that work ?
sigh.gif