Hi everyone :)

sgr2008

Hello !
I am Sonia, Spanish girl living in small charming Switzerland, where sharing this passion is just not very easy at all.
First reason is because I work sorrounded only by men (macho geek sort of type) and second reason is because I leave in a tiny tiny ski resort were talking about makeup can be considered as a big mental disorder at my age :) but anyway, at least there is the internet ! yeaaaahhh ! where being a bit crazy about makeup is normal and fun !
And I can share it with all of you and I am so happy !!!
Otherwise my other hobby is motorbiking (I manage to wear foundation, blush and a nice eye look under my helmet without making my helmet a nasty mess, héhé)
Excuse my english by the way, I will try to do my best to avoid mistakes but I may not use the right words sometimes...
I hope I will be able to share this interest with you all, I will probably be posting some makeup collection pics in the next few days !
My makeup preferences are Mac, Chantecaille, Armani, MUFE, R&R, LM, Bobby B., Chanel, Dior, Nars, Suqqu, Hakuhodo, Kevyn Aucoin, Urban D, Guerlain, Le Metier, Hourglass, and so many many more... I am not an expert doing looks, so I will not be showing you anything amazing unfortunatelly, but I am sure I will be learning a lot from you here :)

milika

welcome Sonia:) i understand how you feel about working in a group with guys because my career is the same, more guys than girls. but you are right, now we have internet yay. so if you need to talk with somebody, message me :D

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the forum Sonia!

bis

Welcome Sonia :) Yea, working with men and liking makeup sounds weird, but here in the big Specktra family we are all addicted and we always find someone to talk to about our passion. Oh, and you should let us know how you wear makeup under a helmet w/o it making a mess. :welcome:

sgr2008

thanks a lot to all of you ! so great to be here
yahoo.gif

for the makeup under the helmet that is quite a lot of work ... here is what I do on my very dry skin (every day! - about 10-12 mn of work):
LM Repair creme, then Mac Mineralize foundation or Nars Sheer glow, then I wait... then set with Base Escentuals mineral powder, then... a tiny touch of blush and bronzer depending on the foundation, then on top of eye primer lots of eyeshadow (well of course it depends on the look I want...) and I set the liner with eyeshadow. Sometimes I use waterproof cream shadow like Estee Lauder pots or Mac's or MUFE (but set them with powder as well). For liner I only can wear Bobbi Brown's, but I need to try Mac's !
For the lips, Mac Chromagraphic pencil NC15 to contour (smudged), a very light Mac Beurre to contour and MUFE C1 to fill in the lips, then a lipstick like Mac Marquise d' or Guerlain 01 (guerlinade I think?) with R&R Luxe Lip gloss. This stays quite a looong time !!!
Then sometimes I spray some Fix+ on the Mac Stippling brush to set everything and helmet on ! Thanks for asking !!