Hi Everyone

Cutey

Well thought i would come and introduce my self as
newhere.gif

I am 26 year old, i come from the Middle East and i'm a mum to a 2 year old and currently pregnant with number 2 which is due in Jan.

I have always had a passion for makeup and took a couple of lessons on the different styles approx 5 yrs ago when i was getting married. Alas other things took over and i didnt have time to follow my passion through, got busy with studies, becoming a mum (the list is endless).

However, when i did have the time to pamper myself i would always get asked who did my make up. Which is one of the reasons why i have decided to get back 100% into learning and mastering makeup. My goal is to own my business which will be doing something i love MAKEUP!!!

Anyway this is just a little about me, see you all around

newagetomatoz

YAY!!! Welcome to Specktra and congrats on deciding to do something that you love!!! Hopefully we can see some Faces of THe Day!

Janice

Hi and Welcome!
wavey.gif
Glad to have you join us here at Specktra.
smiles.gif
I hope to see some of your FOTD's too!

MAC_Whore

Welcome!
winks.gif

You might be particularly intersted in these areas:

The Den: A cozy corner for moms & expecting mothers. The Den is a socializing area for members who are interested in or experiencing pregnancy, childbirth, and parenting.

and

Industry Discussion:Work for or want to apply to a cosmetics counter or store? Questions about what to expect at your interview? Curious if a counter position or freelance is right for you? This is the place to talk about it all! From the MAC counter to Sephora to Cosmetics R&D, it's all here.

Cutey

Thank you all for your warm welcomes, feels good to be paart of Specktra!

I am still getting used to the abbrevations used on the forum but i'm sure its only a matter of time before i will be using them.

MAC_Whore thanks for the tip
th_wink3.gif
, the Den and Industry Discussion are 2 places which i defintely will be participating in.

MissChievous I am from Oman, which is next to Yemen and United Arab Emirates.