Hi Everyone

animallover

Hi everyone,
my name is Lyn and i just joined this site a week ago, although i have been browsing a few forums (dont know why it took me so long to join) been using make up for years but only discovered MAC on You Tube a year ago and boy aint i'm glad i did, fantanstic make up ever and yes i'm now addicted i'm afraid, and that this is a fantanstic site for any info and making friends too, so anyway just wanted to say Hi to everyone,
Lyn
smiles.gif

Mec

Hi Lyn WELCOME ABOARD! I feel the same, I been here for just a couple of weeks, and I don't know why It took me so long to join either?? LOL but finally we are here!!!

You'll see, the girls are such a cuties!! and the mood is amazing!!!
party.gif
Enjoy it!!!

Cheers from Canada! Mec.
heart.gif

rbella

Hi girly. Is that avatar from a site you have, or is it a common one? I swear I've seen it before which means if you have a site, I have visited it!! Lemme know. Either way, I love animals, too!! Welcome!!

animallover

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Hi girly. Is that avatar from a site you have, or is it a common one? I swear I've seen it before which means if you have a site, I have visited it!! Lemme know. Either way, I love animals, too!! Welcome!!

Hiya, no i haven't got a site, when i went to options to choose a avatar it showed that one so i thought it was a good one to have..
smiles.gif

rbella

Oh, that makes sense. I have seen it here. Duh!! Thanks! And, welcome again....Good choice on avatar!