Hi from CA!

Triskele

Hello hello! Let me introduce myself-

You can call me Tris (not my real name, but one that I DO answer to in real life!), I'm 24, just getting into MAC (although I've been a makeup junkie for most of my life- one addiction I doubt they'll find a cure for, at least for me!), and am a part-time coffee jockey while I go back to school. My major is communications, hoping to get into radio someday, and...uh....let's see...I'm a big nerd! Haha, I watch anime and things like that, and I love to read.

If anyone in the bay area, CA ever wants to go shopping, I'm entirely down with it. Most of my friends are guys, so I never get to go out with any chicks! Seriously difficult. Plus any attempts to look pretty are wasted on them anyway XD

In any case, nice to meet you all!

*Luna*

Awww where in the Bay are you from? I was born and raised all over the East Bay. Born in Martinez, went to High School in both Walnut Creek and Antioch (ghetto I know) Lived in Pleasanton, Dublin, Concord... all over! LOL Welcome to Specktra!

Triskele

Currently in Cupertino, but I'm an entirely south bay girl so far, although if given the chance (and a high paying job, hehe) I'd move to the city in a heartbeat!

saniyairshad

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
hon, see u around the forums!!!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Tris! Welcome to Specktra!!
Wish you lived near me, I'd go shopping w/ya!
wavey.gif