Hi from Charleston!!

MelodyAngel

Hello all!

I'm a MAC addict, and I'm so glad I found this site!! I've been lurking for a while, and spending WAY too much time reading posts, checking out swatches from the new collections, looking at FOTD's...etc. It is addictive!!

Well, I'm off to figure out what to get from CoC!!
drools.gif

Nice to "meet" all of you!!
yes.gif

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by courtastic
Hey I'm from Charleston too! Anyway, welcome & nice to *meet* you too!
amuse.gif

Thanks!
winks.gif

I've been here for almost 2 years now, and I love it! I'm originally from Ohio. I do wish they would get a Nordstrom or Macy's here, cuz it's tough when there's only one *tiny* MAC counter at Belk in Mt. Pleasant Towne Centre...
th_dunno.gif

coachkitten

Welcome to Specktra! I am going to Charleston for the first time in a few weeks for a wedding and I can't wait. Do you ever go to the MAC outlet in Charleston? I was wondering if it was worth going to. Hope to see you around the site!
smiles.gif

MelodyAngel

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Welcome to Specktra! I am going to Charleston for the first time in a few weeks for a wedding and I can't wait. Do you ever go to the MAC outlet in Charleston? I was wondering if it was worth going to. Hope to see you around the site!
smiles.gif

Hi there! Yes, you should go to the Tanger Outlet in North Charleston...they have a CCO there that is well stocked with MAC! There are plenty of other good stores there too, like Nine West, Coach, Jones New York, B&BW, etc.
yes.gif

Latest posts