Hi from London UK MAC Addict

tottycat

Hi Everyone,

I have been a MAC addict since my twenties. My first purchase was MAC Face and Body, C3. Well, I'm 50 now, and I've been using MAC for erm, decades!

I make sure I hit every MAC duty free kiosk in every airport I visit, and fortunately there is a nice MAC outlet near our new home in Muscat, Oman.

Looking forward to posting with everyone!
th_DANCE.gif

Nush

Hi there,
Welcome fellow Londoner or Omani now?! My sis tells me it is nice out there.
Enjoy!
smiles.gif

mz hanan

hey i'm new too and from london.
my first purchases were well. dressed blush and studio fix foundation

i really love this company and i want to learn more tricks of the trade!

tottycat

Ladies!

I am overwhelmed by the warm welcome! I'll be reaching out to my fellow Londoners (and everyone else!) whilst feeding my habit. My family now lives in Seattle, and we will be splitting our time between the UK and Muscat.

Cheers everyone!

P.S. We're heading off to Oman over the holidays for a 4WD safari...I will report back. And of course, I will visit the MAC outlet nearest our new house!!

tottycat

Glad to be here! BTW, MzzRach, my (British) passport says "California" (e.g. BAY AREA) in the "Place of Birth" section...just call me a global mongrel (the other half is a Brit)!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by tottycat
Glad to be here! BTW, MzzRach, my (British) passport says "California" (e.g. BAY AREA) in the "Place of Birth" section...just call me a global mongrel (the other half is a Brit)!

You're my kind of people.
winks.gif

Wannabe Junkie

Hi Tottycat! My Mum lives in Muscat and I never thought about sending her to the MAC store. Is it more expensive to buy in Muscat compared to the UK?