Hi from Missouri!

merleskaya

I've been lurking for more than a year and decided to finally take the plunge and register because I love (and have missed) getting to view the FOTD page! I've been a MAC user for ages...my first purchase was Media lipstick in 1995 on my first trip to Henri Bendel in NYC. (I actually used most of it up, too!) And in the ensuing 11 years, let's just say I've become quite a good customer.
eyelove.gif
My latest purchases came from Lingerie: Taupeless and Pink Slip e/s and Pink Maribu l/s, all of which I adore.

I'm a little on the, uh, "vintage" side agewise, but that's the great thing about MAC...there's something (hell, plenty of somethings) for everyone. I'm an NW20-25 with very pink undertones and dark brown eyes; I usually do a vibrant lips/subtle eyes look. I've got little dudes and a part-time job, so I need "easy" most of the time. But when I get the chance to go out, I like to experiment w/ smoky eyes and a softer lip. I've taken good care of my skin over the years (sunscreen! eyecream!), so I've got a little bit of leeway with my 40-something skin.

You gals have given me great ideas for looks and color combinations. And as for the more dramatic looks I don't have the life or facial structure for, I can just admire and say, "Man, that's awesome!" (Jude and Alexa, I'm talkin' to you!) 8)

I've been at MUA since 2001 under the same username, but I rarely swap anymore. I also used to post at alt.fashion (I think I recognize some of the same usernames here), but am more of a lurker there now.

Well, I didn't mean to write a novel. I'm glad to be here and look forward to learning more.

merleskaya

user2

Hi, bonjour, hallo, hola, ciao merleskaya and welcome to Specktra!

wavey.gif

I'm sure you'll have as much fun here as we have everyday!

^x^
Linda

midnightlouise

Hi! Glad you joined! We have ladies of all ages here (I'm rather leaning towards the vintage side myself lol!) so we hope you'll feel welcome!