Hi from NY (Western)

vyksyn

a friend told me about this corner of the world and I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! I love makeup! One question, and I know I am new and it may be too soon, but how do I view the swap section? thanks, vyksyn
girlhaha.gif
peace2.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Welcome to Specktra! Please feel free to look around and get involved in discussions. It'll be fun and it will ultimately help you to access the swap section. It's available only to members who have 50 or more posts. You'd be surprised at how quickly those can add up when you're involved in all the different forums here, believe me.

trina11225

hi, and welcome . I just got added to the clearance bin, it is good news and lol bad news too. see so much you want.

vyksyn

I can't wait!!! @ gingerale, I pass thru LeRoy when I go to see my brother in Rochester!!! small world!

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
We already chatted away via PM, but thought I'd give you another WELCOME!!
It is always so nice to see familiar names joining Specktra!

do8666

Hello! I'm new to the site, and originally from NY as well! (Upstate NY) I moved (here, to Florida) a few months ago.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Hello! I'm new to the site, and originally from NY as well! (Upstate NY) I moved (here, to Florida) a few months ago.
Hi Damiana! Another new person I recognize! Welcome to Specktra!! (We swapped several times before)