Hi~ from the deaf kid.

ssaemblog

Hi, I'm Freddie.

• I'm nineteen and will be twenty on July 16th.
  • I run a YouTube channel to give me something to do (and 'cos I like makeup, but mostly for something to do):
  • I'm from Germany but I have no lived there since I was almost one year old (and no, I don't speak German).
  • I self study Mandarin Chinese with traditional characters and no, it's not that hard when you type it more than you write it. c:
  • I'm nearly completely deaf in my right ear and about half deaf in my left ear. Yay, genetics!
  • I still talk in my videos, get crap for my (deaf) speaking voice, but look at all the f-words I give. c:
  • I like Urban Decay for eyeshadows and MAC for their lipsticks (well, I like their eyeshadows too). I mostly get high|middle end makeup from swaps, especially MAC since it's too far away, but a Sephora for|in JCPenney just opened today so I'm excited to be able to go more. :)
  • I tried making a signature but I can't find the signature box.
  • I also tried looking for a "rules" thread like most forums do but I couldn't find one. Feel free to whack me in the head with a virtual stick if I've done anything silly.

再見
See you later ~

LMD84

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
to the forum! happy to have you here :) and when you have so many posts you get access to the signature box. so get posting and you'll soon see it :)

ssaemblog

Thank you. :) I'm liking this already. Although I'm not sure if i t'll help me and my I WANT ALL THE MAKEUP IN THE WORLDDD stage. :p