Hi from the East Coast

HotPink

Hi MAC lovers. I'm Sarah from Annapolis, MD. I have been using MAC for almost three years (I feel like I am at a MAC Anonymous meeting or something...I guess that's where I am headed with my MAC addiction :roll: ). Anyway. I found this website on the Lush Cosmetics Forum (another addiction of mine). I have been lurking on this forum for the last week or so and I finally decided to join. The temptation of the swap/sell page was too much for me...so I am now on my way to the 20 posts needed to view it. My fav page so far is the FOTD. I love to see other people's creativity.

Janice

Welcome Sarah! LOL, you can't resist the temptation of the clearance bin!
greengrin.gif
Let me tell you it's a *VERY* exciting place! :giggle:

HotPink

Thanks for the Welcome girls.

I can't wait for the Clearance Bin....3 posts down, 17 to go
lol.gif

HotPink

I have lots of relatives there, mostly in San Diego and my bro, who now lives in CA, is getting married in August. My (immediate) family is from the West Coast, but they eventually migrated East. I am originally from AZ, but I grew up in PA. Lucky me :|

Caitlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotPink
I have lots of relatives there, mostly in San Diego and my bro, who now lives in CA, is getting married in August. My (immediate) family is from the West Coast, but they eventually migrated East. I am originally from AZ, but I grew up in PA. Lucky me :|

Enjoy your visit here! SD is always fun.

HotPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caitlin
Enjoy your visit here! SD is always fun.

Thanks Caitlin! I am sure I will.

Ridingcrops

Hello Sarah, Great to see someone local here that is an addict. But I am an addict at seeing women in sexy makeup. Hope I can get the chance to chat with you sometime but I see this is years old.

bis

Welcome Sarah! Bienvenue to MAC Anonymous. We are all addicted and it's great to meet people that share the same obsession. Glad you decided to join :)