HI!!! From Toronto =)

vc1079

Hi i would love to get to know you guys and finally decided to make good use of my specktra account after a year! I go on this website everyday, but always too shy to post anything!

and can anyone teach me how to post a profile pic !! thanks!!

- Vivian =)

Susanne

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
Vivian!

You can upload a profile pic if you go to your "User CP".

There is the link "Edit Profile Pic" or "Edit Avatar". Follow the constructions there.

QueenBam

Welcome! It took me 2 yrs to post anything because i didn't feel i had anything fancy to say haha!
and like she said ^^^ we're all makeup junkies ANYWAY!!

YuzuBunny

welcome! it's ok just to look! i've been a member for 3 years and i never think i have anything to post. but people are really nice here so if you do have something to say, give it a go
smiles.gif

vc1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenBam
Welcome! It took me 2 yrs to post anything because i didn't feel i had anything fancy to say haha!
and like she said ^^^ we're all makeup junkies ANYWAY!!

Aw your just like me! LOL i was like " wow these people really know what there talking about... "
you made me feel much better =)
greengrin.gif

vc1079

Aw thanks Yuzubunny! i think we both need to get the courage and be more active on here! :p

marlojean83

Congrats on abandoning lurkdom! I lurked for a few months, too, before posting. I don't know why I was so shy - everyone on Specktra is so friendly and we're all addicted to makeup! Now I'm obsessed with the forum! Anyways, welcome. You're in good company.

sephoraholic

Hello! I'm from Toronto as well
smiles.gif
. Anyone going to the Mac/Estee Lauder warehouse sale in june by any chance ?

Latest posts