Hi girlies must have mac products??

Mel913

I'm somewhat new to mac I want to know all the must haves that everyone should have? I wear msf natural light medium. I have brown eyes same for hair.

thanks!!

pumpkincat210

My basic favorite thing is Prep and Prime Lip. It makes your lips really soft and your lipstick glide on smooth and last longer. I've gone through 2 tubes already.
The 187 brush and 188 brushes are really invaluable too if you are willing to pay for them. They can be used for foundation, blushes, creme blushes, bronzers and basically all powders and emollient products. They give a really natural look.

SweetCheeks

The 187 and 217 brushes, in fact I think you need at least 2 of the 187s, eyeshadows galore, fluidlines.

mollythedolly

I'd start out with a few eyeshadows, lipsticks, and a blush or two, plus a lipglass or 2, and or course a few brushes.

Eyeshadows, start with 2 neutrals and 2 brights. Lipsticks? I'd recommend trying a bunch, and choosing an everyday lipstick and a red one. Then, 2 lipglasses, an everyday and a bright. Blush, choose one which gives you a natural flush, then add on that. Brushes? Get a crease/blending one, a 213, a 239, a concealer brush (194 I believe), a brush for your foundation (187, or since you use MSF natural, 182)

Wow, that's more than I was expecting.

And don't feel pressured, you've got time! This is actually what I'm building up to. I now only have 2 lipglasses, hah.

Edit: An angle brush with an brow-colored shadow and a fluidline are good to have, too.