Hi Guys, I Have a Question About An Ebay Member

cuteymcpretty

i purchased a 7 brush set from an ebay member called bestgirlystuff, it was for my sister so hasnt been used yet or opened as shes away travelling. but ive been told by another ebay member that bestgirlystuff sells fake items from mac? i went to check her feedback and although she had a lot fo people happy with her stuff some left neg feedback. now the member who told me that this girl sells fake mac products said she read a thread on here about her some time ago, could anyone help with any opinions or experiences theyve had with her? thanks

Bybs

Hi sweets, I'm not sure if MAC allow it but maybe take the brushes into store for authentification.

cuteymcpretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bybs
Hi sweets, I'm not sure if MAC allow it but maybe take the brushes into store for authentification.

well i know this girl who works for them and i showed them to her and she said they were defo fakes, i could tell myself once i actually started using them as they didn't work right, am soooo mad. ive contacted the girl who's claimed "she didn't know they were fake" and offered a refund but when i asked for a returns address she hasnt bothered replying!