Hi I'm a lurker :D

PnmnianPrincess

Hi everybody! My name's Sam, or Manny, I answer to both (sometimes even a "hey you"). I've been a lurker for a while, but I thought I should finally introduce myself since I've sort of been jumping into threads here and there. You girls and guys are so amazing, your work is fantastic, and you've been so sweet and welcoming. I'm glad a part of this group and I'd like to announce that I did my very first cut crease like, 2 seconds ago. I'm so stoked!! (Seriously, I almost cried when I saw it turned out okay) It's actually just the outline of it, but the outline is half the battle, yes? Don't mind the fact that I look like the puppy from Little Rascals and I have zero makeup on besides that, and that it's a little thick and fuzzy towards the nose, I'll be fixing that and proudly rocking my cut crease as soon as I have an event that requires pants.
greengrin.gif

Photo41.jpg

After further investigation I see that there is a tid bit more work required on my masterpiece of the moment LOL, but I definitely know where to start and how to fix it.

I just wanna say thank you to everybody here for being such an inspiration. Your beautiful looks and work have really pushed me to pursue a career in makeup artistry. I hope to be as good as you guys one day.
th_worship.gif