Hi! I'm Kimmy :)

lkimmy

Hi ladies and gents! I'm obviously new to the forum but have been lurking for a while! I was really never into make up until recently, about 4 years ago! When I first got into make up...I started with MAC! And let me tell you, I've become an addict and bought almost every single permanent eye shadow and majority of their face and eye brushes. I didn't even know how to use them and I bought them just to play around with. LOL! Well a year later, I decided to slow down a bit and started getting into face powders, blush, lippies, etc...basically exploring! Then I took a long long long break from purchasing new make up! And sadly, I'm now back on it a very addicted to MAC!

I know this is primarily a MAC Cosmetics Forum, but I'm also addicted to Chanel, Illamasqua, MUFE, NARS, and Dior! But I have to say most of my collection consists of MAC! I feel like I'm a total addict to make up in general! Right now, I'm on a huge blush, and lippies phase along with brushes and other goodies! well, lippies will always be my #1 fav! i just love love love them
love.gif
ackkk! It's a never ending obsession!

I feel like signing up on this forum is going to make me explore other brands even more and make me become more broke! LOL! I guess I should prepare myself! hehehe.

Anyways, just a little introduction, not much, but be prepared, I kinda talk to much
greengrin.gif

Thanks for accepting me as part of the Specktra forum!
smiles.gif

MzzRach

Welcome to Specktra! There is a lot of love for brands other than MAC here, as well as for MAC.

Enjoy the site!