Hi! I'm new here!

BrknFlwr85

I have been lurking for quite some time, as I like to get a feel for a forum before I join and start participating in the conversation. Like all of you, I am a makeup lover and I can't wait to start chatting with everyone!
newhere.gif

jazz253

Hi! I'm pretty new here too. I'm trying to get a feel for this place too. I feel like the new kid in school that has been home schooled her whole life. Lol

mosha010

Hi! I'm pretty new here too. I'm trying to get a feel for this place too. I feel like the new kid in school that has been home schooled her whole life. Lol
It's ok. We started one time too as newbies. And a lot of us are still very new to makeup. We talk 50% bull and 50% actual makeup information

BrknFlwr85

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ladies! @jazz253 I'm sure you will feel at home in no time and trust me when I say that this forum has some of the nicest people I've ever encountered on the internet or otherwise. I am a member of several other forums not related to makeup and let me just say that you wouldn't believe some of the nasty and degrading things people say to each other.
After over a year of lurking around Specktra and finally joining, I honestly believe that the people here would never intentionally hurt anyone. It's a great feeling to know anyone can post pictures of themselves here and get positive feedback even if they are new to makeup.

Medgal07

Thanks for all the warm welcomes ladies! @jazz253 I'm sure you will feel at home in no time and trust me when I say that this forum has some of the nicest people I've ever encountered on the internet or otherwise. I am a member of several other forums not related to makeup and let me just say that you wouldn't believe some of the nasty and degrading things people say to each other.
After over a year of lurking around Specktra and finally joining, I honestly believe that the people here would never intentionally hurt anyone. It's a great feeling to know anyone can post pictures of themselves here and get positive feedback even if they are new to makeup.
th_hello.gif
and WELCOME

Latest posts