Hi lovelies, some paintings and a few pics from my trip to Iceland

flowerhead

Hi everyone, I have been travelling the past few months, it's nice to be back and see all the latest cosmetic news and stuff ^_^

Here are some pictures from my trip to Iceland, it's an amazing country:

A giza:

n1376736587_28216_5244.jpg

These were amazing, they went up as high as a 3 storey building!

Gullfoss Waterfall

n1376736587_28219_8575.jpg

A beautiful place, the rainbow was spectacular. I sat with some Tibetan monks, it was very peaceful.

Some paintings -

149.jpg

This was inspired by my trip to Morocco, we went to the Sahara. It's so desolate, but there's a lot of beauty there.

katiejane.jpg

A portrait of the singer Katie-Jane Garside.

Any feedback is appreciated, I hope you are all well and having a lovely summer.

x

ilorietta

I love your pictures especially the rainbow one...i like your paintings too (really like the red one...) thanks!

jennifer.

wow, those pics and paintings are absolutely beautiful. is that a painting of a recent katie-jane? she looks so different from the eleventeen days!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Ohhhh Iceland! I've wanted to go there to do photography, I'm jealous!

Any photographer would love it, the light and landscapes are amazing! Such a pure clean light.

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennifer.
wow, those pics and paintings are absolutely beautiful. is that a painting of a recent katie-jane? she looks so different from the eleventeen days!

She doesn't look that different =D The painting is from a photo taken in 2001, she's in an amazing band called Queen Adreena
smiles.gif

jennifer.

i'm thinking back to the blonde hair days, that's why
greengrin.gif
i haven't heard her band but it looks like i'm going to have to now!

Cinci

Wow.. I've wanted to visit there since I was little (My family on my mother's side is icelandic) and my grandparents showed me a book that was published about our family tree. After looking at these pics, it has totally renewed my interest! Thanks!

flowerhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinci
Wow.. I've wanted to visit there since I was little (My family on my mother's side is icelandic) and my grandparents showed me a book that was published about our family tree. After looking at these pics, it has totally renewed my interest! Thanks!

Cool
smiles.gif
The Icelandic people are beautiful. You should go, there are so many beautiful places to see & Reykjavik is great. I'd definately go in the summer though, it's bitterly cold in the autumn/winter, and you can't travel over the country as the roads are blocked from snow...plus 3 hours daylight :S