Hi there!

lipton

Hi everyone well I've been lurking around for a little while browsing the tutorials and such-like and this place seems great so I've signed up! I'm no good at introductions but here goes anyway.

My name is Sam (Samantha) I'm from the UK and this September I started a combined hair and beauty course to realise my dream of working in the makeup industry, the course is three years and I’m having a blast so far we've only done basic skin care and science-y stuff, basic day makeup, corrective makeup and bridal makeup but after half term we get into the good stuff

I'm, 16, I used to dance but college has taken over my life lol. I enjoy movies especially horror movies. I love most kinds of music, Italian food and...Well I like most things really. I'm very easygoing & sweet and a very chilled out person.

So yeah, if you've got this far I commend you on your amazing concentration & determination! I did say I'm useless at introductions!

Here's hoping to lean some stuff from you guys and fun time had by all lol.
wavey.gif

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Sam! I'm glad you've registered and introduced yourself to the forum. I look forward to seeing pictures of your school workl!
wavey.gif
You might find the Industry Discussion forum hrlpful in realizing your goal after you complete your courses.
smiles.gif

MarieLisa_Smile

welcome to the Specktra Sam! Wow, I love the introduction to your thread! Well organize, and great details.. I can't wait to see your work, and good luck with everything you do!
cheerleader.gif