Hi There

darlingjem

Yet another Jamie on the forum (I've seen a few
wavey.gif
) and I'm from Australia.

I'm super impressed by all of the gorgeous ladies here as well as all the MAC mu...it's my mission to try it all! I'm very new to MAC products and I'm patiently awaiting my first foundation order from their Aussie website as there is no MAC store anywhere near my city! I'm excited to start a collection of MAC!

Happy New Year to all
smiles.gif

Janice

Welcome Jamie! Lovely to have you here!
wavey.gif
I'm excited to hear what you think about your first order once it comes in, you must post your thoughts! There's also a regional resource, be sure to stop by and check out MAC Chat Australia.

darlingjem

Thank you so much girls
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Welcome Jamie! Lovely to have you here!
wavey.gif
I'm excited to hear what you think about your first order once it comes in, you must post your thoughts! There's also a regional resource, be sure to stop by and check out MAC Chat Australia.

Thanks, Janice! I received my order very well packaged, it did take a while but I ordered it over the Christmas/New Year period. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong foundation colour...trying to match my Dior foundation to the swatches on the internet proved to be a very hard task! I called the info number and asked to exchange for other products and the girl was so very helpful. I ended up ordering Bare Canvas paint as well as Woodwinked e/s
smiles.gif

I hope to receive them shortly!