Hi thuur! Some old FOTD's from when I was gone

IslandGirl77

Here are some FOTD's I did while on lent. I made sure I still took pics...hee hee.

A purple look I did..
Face: Studio Fix NC40, Eyes:Almost all purple colors from my Sephora palette, Zoom lash, blacktrack fluidline, Too Faced Bronzer, Lip: All Over Gloss

And Mzreyes, not to bite your style or anything...I loved your look from the other day I tried it on myself. Total props to you for the inspiration. No where as good as hers.Face: Studio Fix NC40 Eyes:Amber Lights, Green from Milani Palette, Sprout, Sinful Colors Mystic, blacktrack fluidline, Maybeline mascera Lips: Milani lipgloss ( I forgot the name) Cheeks: NYC Jamaica Me Crazy duo( I think that's the name)

I tried to copy the look on the Sephora catalog, I have no idea why I have my turtle neck over my chin! LOL
Face: Studio Fix NC40 Eyes: Sephora Palette Dark Green and Purple, Misc. Purple liner, zoom lash, ricepaper highlight Cheeks: Sephora Palette Lips: All Over gloss ( I use this a lot) and Rose De Sheer

A all brown look
Face: Studio Fix NC40 Eyes: Cheap palette I have different shades of brown, zoom lash, blacktrack fluidline Cheeks: Too Faced bronzer Lips: I forgot..sorry.

Shimmer

you're too pretty!
greengrin.gif

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krasevayadancer
All the looks are very pretty
smiles.gif
Did you give up specktra for lent? Hehe

I gave up the internet for lent! 40 whole days, well I could check email and the news that was it.

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperRealGurl
Feather!!!!!!!!!!!! u posted im so happy
smiles.gif
u look beautiful

Yeah, now I need to get around to the other thing. LOL

user46

giving up the internet? that was a bold move! lol, i'd never be able to do it. you look soo pretty