Hi

jazza

Hi! My name's Jazz, I'm 21 and from England. I play around with make up from time to time, and gradually I'm getting better products.
I'm new to foundation (only started using it last year), and I rarely wear eyeshadow. I'm more of a blush/lipstick/mascara/eyeliner woman but only because I look like a clown with eyeshadow.
greengrin.gif

I'm not a MAC fan simply because I have no idea where to buy it here, I live in a pokey town and I've only ever seen a stand in duty free, Heathrow airport!
Otherwise I'm game to try new things. Thought I'd post an intro just to say hello, I'll be lurking and commenting from time to time!

mustardgirl

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
yahoo.gif

That's too bad about the MAC stuff D: Maybe you can find someone to do a CP for you so you can try it out or buy some on ebay (but be careful of counterfeit) :X Then again, MAC isn't for everyone but I like experimenting with different cosmetics!

jazza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jot
Hi and welcome. Where in england are you from??

Down south, in Hampshire, the little area that is bordered very closely by Berkshire and Wiltshire.
greengrin.gif

Mustardgirl... yeah, I wouldn't mind trying some Mac things, I'm so close so laying out some dough for fluidline over the net, and the coloured liners (i forget the name). the eyeshadow seems so expensive though!
i'm using bella pierre for foundation, it's actually HELPING my skin rather than hindering it so i'm sticking to this for now
winks.gif

i'm picking up loads of tips on here for application of items, it's awesome!