Hi!!!

NicksWifey

Hi everyone!!! It's been a long time! This is the first time I've logged on since August of last year, wow!

I don't know if y'all remember me but this is Brittney...and considering my username hasn't been accurate for well over a year, that's mostly why I haven't been on here just because I wasn't sure how long it would take to process a name change and all that good stuff.

I'm going to try and visit alot more often than I should, I miss chatting with the lovely ladies and gents on here and the FOTDs!
For those of you who I was friends with on Facebook, I deleted my Facebook today because I'm just over it and tired of it. I may come back in the future on there but I've had enough of it for now.

Anyway, what's good?!
yahoo.gif

LMD84

hey hun! i remember you!
smiles.gif
i hope in your year out from specktra your life has been going well and a bit easier for you
yes.gif
smiles.gif

hunnybun

Welcome back!! I've always been more of a "passive" specktra member, so you probably don't know who I am (haha). But have missed looking at your fotds!

MzzRach

Hey there! It's great to see you!

If you PM Janice or Dawn they should be able to change your username for you.

Shadowy Lady

Brittney, so glad you started posting again
smiles.gif
hope you post some more of those gorgeous FOTD of yours. I know through FB that you've been doing (and looking FAB), but glad to see your pretty face around here again
smiles.gif

_Ella_

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnybun
Welcome back!! I've always been more of a "passive" specktra member, so you probably don't know who I am (haha). But have missed looking at your fotds!

Same here! Welcome back!

Latest posts