Hidden Message in one of Britney's new songs!

prncezz

Warning: Adult Language!

So one of my favorite songs on Britney's new CD is called "If You Seek Amy". It was kind of odd because the chorus didn't make much sense to me..

Love me, hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy

So this is where it gets funny... hahaaa. I was singing along with the song and my boyfriend was like ":O who sings this?" and I said "It's one of Britney's new songs!" and he said is it called "F U C K ME?" and I was like "whaaaat?"

Haahahaa.
If You Seek Amy
Eff U See Kay Me
F U C K ME!

th_LMAO.gif

Cinfulgirl

Haha I noticed this too,,Im likee whhhhaatt?
like the song didn't make sense when it go to the
But all of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy
I thought it sounded wrong,with the whole to if but yeah
glad im not the only one hahaha

rosasola1

holysheep.gif
eeksign.gif
icon_eek.gif
hmm.gif

I'm guessin that song isn't going to be released as a single... but I wouldn't be surprised if it was. Clever though, I would have never figured that out on my own haha

prncezz

^^^ it's a really great song though.. it has a good beat and flow to it. i loved it before i knew the whole meaning behind it... and i love it even more now! hahaha

jdepp_84

LOL, I never really paid attention to it until right now! LOL. Eh, It makes me love the song even more
smiles.gif
Its such an awesome album.

aziajs

That's very clever. Thanks for pointing it out. I wouldn't have caught that. I have listened to that song several times and didn't get what the hell she was talking about. I thought, like a lot of other people, that it was some kind of reference to Amy Winehouse.

NutMeg

She's not the first to do that. There's a line in an Aerosmith song that goes,
"If you see Kay, tell her I love her." That one's more subtle because it makes sense.

jdechant

Once I came home and listened to the song, its alot easier to pick out when she sings it......

ohnna-lee

It is throughout the entire song but she does make it very clear in one instance. You can't miss it if you listen.... it's like singing along... singing along.... HEY!!!!
shockt.gif

Go Britney!!!
girlhaha.gif

Watch the sensors now beep it... OI!
wondering.gif
um, wat do we do boys
hmm.gif

Le-Saboteur

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutMeg
She's not the first to do that. There's a line in an Aerosmith song that goes,
"If you see Kay, tell her I love her." That one's more subtle because it makes sense.

The band Turbonegro has a song called "If You See Kaye" as well. Yep. A whole song based on that joke.
greengrin.gif