Hide Those Large Pores!!!

berryLOVE

For as long as I can remember I have been struggling with my large pores. They are sooooo large that you could probably swim in them LOL.. EWW. I have FINALLY found something that REALLY minimizes the look of my pores.

Benefit's concealer in BOI-ING. OH MY I am in love with this stuff. I use it in number 02.

Before I apply my foundation I put this all over my pores (cheeks and nose) I apply a thin coat cause I don't want it look heavy or cakey. This concealer is best applied with your finger cause it warms the product up. Then I apply my foundation; right now I am using MACs Face and Body (LOVE THIS STUFF).

Everyone has noticed that my pores look smaller and my face isn't as oily.
Also it doesn't clog my pores or anything, but make sure you wash your face before you sleep cause then it will probably clog your pores.

I hope this helps someone else out there!!

yahoo.gif

katelyn0

Thankfully I never had any problems with large pores... but another Benefit product called POREfessional is apparently an amazing product at minimizing the look of pores. I keep hearing rave reviews about it.

tropical_smiles

I'll definately need to check this product out. I've seen it at Shoppers and Sephora but always worried that it'll clog my pores and break me out.

berryLOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropical_smiles
I'll definately need to check this product out. I've seen it at Shoppers and Sephora but always worried that it'll clog my pores and break me out.

I do this pretty much everyday I'm going somewhere and I haven't broken out. I find that I just put the concealer on and I'm good to go.

My sister got her Boing from Shoppers and I got mine from Sephora. Mines creamy and hers isn't.