High Def Dual Finish Powder

yodagirl

Just got this email from Smashbox.com...looks neat!
smiles.gif

Hemons

I tried to do a live chat online with Smashbox today to get some more info. on this HD powder. I thought it looks pretty cool too. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the chat to work for some reason. I am thinking about giving this powder a try. I think it would potentially be an awesome touch up powder throughout the day. Anyone have any additional info. on this product? Thanks!

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemons
I tried to do a live chat online with Smashbox today to get some more info. on this HD powder. I thought it looks pretty cool too. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the chat to work for some reason. I am thinking about giving this powder a try. I think it would potentially be an awesome touch up powder throughout the day. Anyone have any additional info. on this product? Thanks!

I'm curious about it too....but I'm powder poor right now as it is lol. But the brush thing is very nifty
smiles.gif

sandrrra

ugh I saw this at work tonight and it was awful. The brush was dry and scractchy, the powder got everywhere and left a white glow on my skin...no thanks!

TISH1124

My sister said she tried this...I haven't personally and she said it left a cast / ashy film on her face ...Like powder actually..wasn't invisible...so may not be WOC friendly

monlnd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1124
My sister said she tried this...I haven't personally and she said it left a cast / ashy film on her face ...Like powder actually..wasn't invisible...so may not be WOC friendly

Hm...interesting... more opinions...?

Latest posts