High Fashion

chelseadawn

I wanted to do something with a different shape, very dramatic, reminded me of some fashion show makeup looks. I pulled some inspiration from whatstyleistonickel on youtube and his usual dark smokey makeup look.
s0132.jpg
s0142.jpg

All MAC unless otherwise stated.
Face: Revlon Colourstay foundation, Physicians Formula Matte Pyramid Bronzer, Blushes in Cubic and Prism, Strobe Liquid, and a "Bronzer" (Highlighter, really) from Prestige.
Eyes: Untitled Paint, Deep Bluegreen Pigment, Plumage, Moon's Reflection, Aquadisiac, Embark, Quarry, Gesso, Copperplate, Scene, Carbon. Blacktrack Fluidline, Feline Kohl Power Pencil, Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara.
Lips: Avon "Pink Bouquet" Lip Liner, Hue Lipstick, Underaged Lipglass, Slicked Pink Lip Gelee.

It was super fun and I love the result! CC very welcome.

Cinci

Hey
smiles.gif
was there supposed to be photos posted with this FOTD? I want to see how it turned out!!

Edit: Oh, there they are! I refreshed a few times and there they were! I guess my internet connection was messed up and not displaying at first.

Looks Great!!!

amyzon

Amazing!!! I love your FOTDs and this is so dramatic -- I would love to see more like this!