High Voltage Cosmetics

LisaOrestea

http://hvcosmetics.zxq.net/

Has anyone tried anything from this brand. I have heard great things about the lip products on a few blogs that I follow so I decided to take full advantage of the 30% off last night and placed an order :) can't wait to try them out. I love that she has put lipsticks into pots and tubes instead of normal "sticks" - im starting getting into doing other peoples makeup and I HATE using lip brushes on normal lipsticks cause it makes the shape go all funny and I don't feel safe enough to press hard with the brush incase I snap the top of the lipstick off haha.

I ordered:

Pretty In Pink Lip Whip
Crazy For You Lip Whip
Just A Girl Lip Whip
Alter Ego Amplified Lip Stick
Wine and Roses Amplified Lip Stick

and a WHOOOOLE bunch of eyeshadow and blush samples.

This morning Jasmine put a new product up on the site (lip candies) so I have emailled her and asked to add three lip candies to the order too in:

Just a Girl (which I ordered in Lip Whip form too but I thought it would be nice to be able to do a direct comparison)
Beth
Wild Thing

Can't wait to try these out :D

LisaOrestea

Haha, I had that problem when placing the order - there was TOO much that I wanted, but I limited myself because I havn't tried them before and I didn't want to go overkill and then not like them :( that would be sad.

I'll do swatches and stuff when they get here though for sure :)

LisaOrestea

Just wanna mention that the customer service has been excellent so far. I got a reply to my email in no time and now have the lovely products on their way to me :D

laylalovesmac

Yay! I'll be excited to see that! The lip whips especially. I could see owning all of them easy.
girlhaha.gif

LisaOrestea

:D:D:D:D:D::D:D:D

These just turned up in the post!!!

I havn't got time to swatch them all now but I'll do some proper photos as sooooon as I can. I just whacked on 'Orestea' (which is a custom shade that she made for me to match my hair colour :) Its named after my band!) which is a Lip Candy and the opacity is crazy! Can't wait to try the others!

thursdaynxt19

I just ordered a bunch of eyeshadows from High Voltage Cosmetics' Norse mythology collection. So excited for my order to get here!

thursdaynxt19

Top: Valhalla, Bottom: Einherjer

From top to bottom: Tango in Paris, Mani & Sol, Atomic Universe, Hologalacticon
These definitely aren't for people afraid of glitter, but the duochromes are pretty fantastic.
Edit: Due to some recent information, I no longer support High Voltage Cosmetics.