Highlight of the day!

Shawna

I'm just grateful to have a happy healthy child
smiles.gif

YvetteJeannine

I am grateful for:

My wonderful husband

My two beautiful sisters, and niece

My four cats, three dogs, and Cockatoo. They keep me happy, grounded, and (sometimes) sane.

My home

My Spirituality

My Career

Last-but-not-least: MAC!!!!!

Chic 2k6

My highlight of the day is:

My pony Blackjack (BJ), he's a wild 6 months old pony, and i've been working with him for 6 weeks and today he came trotting up to me whinnying and huddling agaisnt me like he wouldve done to his mom. I feel so happy that he's accepted me to be his mommy
greengrin.gif
He's so tiny and trusts me more than anyone else, and to get that from a pony that was running on the moors with his mom is an accomplishment

Lalli

seeing my family after a whole week and appreciating how much they love me!

and seeing the cake thread inspired me to do some baking with my lil sis and bro tommorow
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

I have the coolest hubby in the whole world. 10.5 years of marriage. I am a lucky gal! I love that man!
smiles.gif
He always tells me how lucky he is, which makes me even luckier! Getting schmoopy here, eh?

We have an awesome tribe of 4 rescue cats.

I was raised by good, intelligent, funny parents.

I have a good life. I can't complain!
smiles.gif

I have been able to travel and see a lot of the world.

I do dig my MAC.

I have a good job.

I have my health.

valley

I woke up today... so crazy sick. So the highlight of my day is.. right now I'm feeling pretty good.

5 hours ago I didnt think I'd ever feel good again. ... but the sun is shining! and it warmed up... so even though we have 3 feet of snow... its only like -8 celcius. yay!

its a good day
smiles.gif

Bernadette

My highlight of the day was that my boyfriend bought me a dirt bike for our one year anniversary and took me out to learn how to ride it for the first time
cutey.gif
My left ass cheek is a little unhappy but my soul feels good!

Lady_MAC

The highlight of my day was when I talked to a friend from 3 years ago, today. We were both total delinquents in the day, but we applied to the same university this year and have insanely high marks.

What made me smile, and laugh was when he said "Who would have thought that we would be going to university?" And it's funny because NO ONE would have.. not even us at the time.

redambition

highlight of the day: i was home from work by 7.30pm.

yes, crap highlight... but it's been a pretty bad day.
smiles.gif

lara

The highlight of my day was cutting the wrappings off my husband's new tattoo. It's my own artwork, so it's very touching to have someone respect your art so much that they would wear it for the rest of their life.
smiles.gif

as_cute_as_pie

my highlight of the day was after a day of being extremely put down by bitchy people was to come home to my new beautiful dress that had came in the mail
greengrin.gif
yey lol

prinzessin784

What a nice post - this really made me smile
smiles.gif

I'm so grateful for my two nieces - getting to see them makes me so happy!!

sexypuma

my highlight for the day was getting the clothing that i had order for my dog. To see his excitement trying the new clothes on, made my day.

Indigowaters

My highlight was getting a message that someone missed me.
greengrin.gif

Oh, and seeing the result of eating right after less than a week (tummy bulge going down).

IslandGirl77

My highlights are...

I'm happy that my fiancee and I finally closed on our house after two months! Thank GOD.

My kids are happy and healthy.

I have one more day of work, and then it's some much needed time off.

I'm just glad that I'm still here kicking and screaming and surviving.
smiles.gif

giz2000

My highlights of the day:

Our absolutely gorgeous weather

My husband and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary yesterday!

My kids are healthy and doing well in school.

I am doing well in school.

I made a killer chocolate silk pie for Thanksgiving!

I am going to eat my mom's world-famous turkey in two days!!!

I only work on Saturday this weekend (and I don't close...yeah!!)

I am seeing a friend on Tday that I haven't seen in ages.

This was a great poll!

redambition

new highlight today.. getting a little thoughtful present from my SO. he bought me a little charity-cause keyring shaped like an echidna.

blush-anim-cl.gif

some of the other posts in this thread are wonderful. it's so nice seeing what's making other people happy. *warmfuzzy*

Latest posts