Highlighter e/s ?

cindiaz

Hi girls,i have a question for you,Do you always have to use a highlighter e/s? if not then what do you use when not using one?Thank you
greengrin.gif

Sanayhs

I always use one because I like to blend it into my crease colour to help finish things up and add that extra bit of polish. I often use a matte shade for a highlight because I find with frost or glitter on my lids, I don't want to have a frosty brow bone, too. Being pale, my matte highlight of choice is Blanc Type from MAC and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

blindpassion

Always. Its the first step of my e/s application.

If I want something shimmery I use phloof, nylon, solar white, shroom. or vanilla pigment.

If I want something matte, I use Blanc Type
smiles.gif

LMD84

i never used to use a highlight colour but over the past 6 months i have and i find it really completes the look for me and makes it look more polished and just 'done'. i use shroom alot, vanilla pigment, pink opal pigment, there's a nice colour in the smokey eyes palette from red she said 2008. as others have said though i use a matt highlight oif i've got sparkly lids and sparkly highlight if i have matt lids.

foxyqt

I always highlight.. imo, it 'finishes' the look..

my favorite highlighter is Nylon e/s! i also like Solar White and Cloudbound.. i only use Shroom when i want a non-shimmery color =)

KTB

I always use one too as I find it makes my look more complete. My go to highlighter is Your Ladyship pigment or Shroom if I'm in a hurry since I always use a bit of Shroom to blend my colours together.

mdjmsj

I always use one, it just makes my eye M/U look more finished and less harsh. I love Vanilla pigment from MAC, but I've noticed that Fyrinnae makes some gorgeous highlighter shades-my favorites are Crimson Ghost, Jade Ghost, Pure Sugar and Winter, Again. Some of them have slight undertones that coordinate with my other shadow colors nicely.

hawaii02

Yes. My favorites are Ricepaper, a e/s similar to Solar White, and Shore Leave (with pinks/purples).

Heiaken

When I wear eyeshadow I always use a highlighter, it helps to blend the crease colour better and makes the eye look more polished. If I want subtle shimmer I use Shroom or Next to Nothing (from the CoC Tempting quad) and when I want mat I use Gesso or mat shade quite similar to Blanch Type.

ClaireAvril

not always.
I use concealer to shape my brows and I sometimes use that as a neutral highlight.
I am NW45.. I sometimes use Studio finish concealer in NW40 to shape the brows and blend down creating a highlight.. usually just with natural looks.