Highlighter Help!

xphoxbex

Okay, I bought accentuate and sculpt a while back. I gave it away to my sister because sculpt wouldn't show up on my face but accentuate (the highlighter) looked pretty nice on my face. It wasn't shimmery and frosty looking. I use emote as my contour shade.

My question is, do you think I should get the accentuate shaping powder or are there better highlighters?

TIA

Sanayhs

There are many options for highlighters - it all depends, really, on what you like. If you liked accentuate, I'd say go for it! Most of the things I use to highlight have a bit of shimmer to them, and I like that. I usually use an MSF or a light, shimmery blush.

mreichert

I really love the Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in gold for highlighting, also Cream Color Base in pearl, or Vanilla or Provence pigment
smiles.gif

xphoxbex

Hey! I think I saw your tutorial on Pursebuzz! I really like it! Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by mreichert
I really love the Bobbi Brown shimmerbrick in gold for highlighting, also Cream Color Base in pearl, or Vanilla or Provence pigment
smiles.gif

erine1881

i picked that accentuate/sculpt for my gratis, and i loved accentuate so much that i bought it as a single. its definately a great highlighter. not too light, not too sparkly. its perfect!

xphoxbex

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
i picked that accentuate/sculpt for my gratis, and i loved accentuate so much that i bought it as a single. its definately a great highlighter. not too light, not too sparkly. its perfect!

Yeah! That's exactly how I felt about it! And btw, do you know how much they are as a single?

Susanne

Accentuate/ Sculpt is great, but I can also recommend pigment Vanilla or Cream Color Base in Hush as a highlighter.

erine1881

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
Yeah! That's exactly how I felt about it! And btw, do you know how much they are as a single?

$17.50 for pot, $14.50 for pan.

Latest posts