Highlighting Help

imperfectbeauty

Im considering getting my hair highlighted but i dont know what color i should get and what type of highlights cause i know that there are diffferent styles.
Here's a pic with my new hair cut!!! I've posted two one shows the length and other more of the hair around the face.
DSC07212.jpg

DSC07209.jpg

shell12367

I would recommend a caramel color highlight. Your hair is so dark, but I think that would look really pretty.

The other color recommendation would be red (but reds don't stay in the hair very long)

I think the side bang would look really good!

imperfectbeauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by shell12367
I would recommend a caramel color highlight. Your hair is so dark, but I think that would look really pretty.

The other color recommendation would be red (but reds don't stay in the hair very long)

I think the side bang would look really good!

Thanks!! I really dont know what color i want to go for because it's going to be my first time getting it highlighted. I'll consider caramel...i was considering a deep auburn color so that it doesn't stand out a lot a lot but im not sure especially since you said that reds dont stay for very long.

imperfectbeauty

anyother ideas???!!!

Im going in for the cut today and a consultation to figure out how i'd get my highlights and things like that.

Latest posts