Hilarious fake MAC palette

cleodelinda

I just found this palette when browsing a Swedish auction site
fool.gif

I've posted about this seller earlier in MAC Chat Europe. Most her items are fake, but the palette is the winner... LOL

Here's a link to the rest of the stuff. (In Swedish, sorry, but you can enjoy the pics)
graucho.gif

cleodelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by landonsmother
OMG! I wonder where these people actually get their products from! LOL. it's FAKE in the most obvious ways.

I think the Swedes get fake MAC in Thailand.

I have a friend who bought lots of cheap lipglosses there. She really liked them and I didn't have the heart to tell her they were fakes. (Well, she doesn't understand the whole MAC hype so she wouldn't care anyway...) But she was sorry when she couldn't find backups at the real MAC counter in Stockholm...
th_dunno.gif
LOL

lethaldesign

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleodelinda
I think the Swedes get fake MAC in Thailand.

I have a friend who bought lots of cheap lipglosses there. She really liked them and I didn't have the heart to tell her they were fakes. (Well, she doesn't understand the whole MAC hype so she wouldn't care anyway...) But she was sorry when she couldn't find backups at the real MAC counter in Stockholm...
th_dunno.gif
LOL

LOL! Aww. That's sad!!

I can't BELIEVE how fake this palette is!!!

panda0410

people keep buying this shit - whether they know its real or not - so there is clearly a market for it.... just imagine how much of this crap is moved out each year
ssad.gif

I don't even want to know how much money is wasted on fake product. I've never purchased M.A.C. online and I'm very hesitant to do so knowing there are so many people selling fakes.

SparklingWaves

th_remoteImage-61.gif
Oh, my, that Lancome palette was the winner. That one is just awful. Those colors are just beyond description of terrible. I would want to stomp on that case or set it on fire.
th_remoteImage-61.gif

ash10spro

i saw a few of those today.. they really are pathetic.....im reporting the items too. join in if you want XD

BlueRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleodelinda
I just found some more crazy stuff on www.tradera.com, but from another seller this time - ivana33

How about these masterpieces?
lmao.gif

52021939_1.jpg

52021859_1.jpg

52021671_1.jpg

52021693_1.jpg

52021631_1.jpg

52021710_1.jpg

OMG ! the pigments look like the real ones hmm sort of, but can someone tell me how I'll know? is it the texture of the pigments? I have to check my lovely pigges lol and make compare grrr hate fake stuff,what's wrong with these people :confused:

ash10spro

look at the labels on the bottom of the jars.. should have the color names.. these have letters and number codes.. MAJOR fakes. Those "smoke signals" like palettes are soo funny though.. dont look a thing like the quads XD