• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

~HILARY DUFF~ take 2 (video tut added)

mreichert

Here's my 2nd attempt at Hilary Duff's smoky brown eyes.
I changed a few things from before- it's super easy to do now!
winkiss.gif

Have a wonderful day everyone!!!

YouTube - Makeup Tutorial: Hilary Duff inspired

Face:
-SFF
-BE Mineral Veil
-Emote
-Nars Orgasm
-Pearl Cream
-BB Shimmerbrick in gold
-Fix+

Eyes:
-Rubenesque p/p
-Patina
-Bronze
-Black Tied
-Amber Lights
-Brule
-Provence p/g
-UD 24/7 e/l in Zero
-Clinique High Def mascara

Lips:
-Flutterby l/s
-Fleshpot l/s
-Bonus Beat l/g

Inspiration Look:
16629229xb7.jpg

My Attempt:
2432611380_327292b0de.jpg

2432611298_a64b65c2cd.jpg

2431798427_b839369168.jpg

Thanks for looking
winkiss.gif
Ya schweeties!

mimibrowneyes

love it love it love it!!! hun can u tel me if Nars orgasm is similar to mac hipness blush at all? jus a small observation- sometimes on the vid it goes out of focus for a wile? that spoils it a lil, other than that, brilliant, very easy to follow (gonna try it)!!

mreichert

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimibrowneyes
love it love it love it!!! hun can u tel me if Nars orgasm is similar to mac hipness blush at all? jus a small observation- sometimes on the vid it goes out of focus for a wile? that spoils it a lil, other than that, brilliant, very easy to follow (gonna try it)!!

I'm not sure as I don't have hipness- I would think it would be close as they're both a peachy-coral color.

I know about the focus thing- it is driving me nuts! Stupid camera
thmbdn.gif
I can't get it to stop doing that
ssad.gif
I may have to read the manual......

Thanks for watching though
smiles.gif

FiestyFemme

I love this look! The video tut was great too. I love being able to watch exactly how people apply things.

angeluv009

Thank you so much for this! your video is so clear and detailed. I love it! you always do such a great job.