• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Hill$ Dolla Bill$ CASH MONEY Tut!

Hilly

Aloha! It is almost summer and time to bust out those awesome bright colors to use on a daily basis!

Preface: I get really red when I get warm and having just straightened my hair before this tut..I am warm and therefore red. Yipes! I skipped foundation and stuff because its like in the 90's here and I know it will melt right off
thmbdn.gif
\

Enjoy!

The crap I used...

DSCN1175.jpg

Step One! (We can have lots of fun....)

DSCN1155.jpg

Getting those bases:
Put BARE STUDY PP all over your lids, crease, all the way up to your highlight area. Next, take CHARTRU PAINT and place it in the outerhalf and crease of your eyes so your shadows will stay put and be vibrant!

Step Two! (There's so much we can doooo...)

DSCN1156.jpg

On the inner eye lid, take your 239 BRUSH and load it with a great peachy color...I used DECKCHAIR PIGMENT. Really pack it in there, so when you look nice and sunshine-y!

Step Three! (It's just you and meeee...)

DSCN1157.jpg

Using another 239 BRUSh, take GRAFFITI from URBAN DECAY and really put a lot on over the CHARTRU PAINT. You want to rock this vibrant color! Put it in your crease, remainder of lid- the part without Deckchair (what a wierd pigment name anyways...who has peachy deck chairs?)

Step Four! (I can give you moreee...)

DSCN1158.jpg

Use your 224 BRUSH and use some URBAN DECAY ZERO to the outer third of your lid and blend that bitch!

Step Five! (Don't ya know that the time has arriivveed!)

DSCN1160.jpg

Take an eyeshadow brush that is kinda smaller, and apply GOING BANANAS above the crease allll the way from the outer crease to the inner crease. We want to make this glow.

Step Six! (Ran out of NKOTB Steps...maybe we will see a re-mix on tour!)

DSCN1161.jpg

Use some highlighter, like SHROOM, and place this above your GOING BANANAS.

Step Seven!

DSCN1162.jpg

Give your eyebrows the hook up, and put some BROWNING on them. Follow this with using brown WAX.

Step Eight!

DSCN1164.jpg

Ok- this is Hilly's dumbass step...skip if you put enough deckchair on....
So- my deckchair didn't show up to well..maybe I was being stingy with it because all I have is a small sample of it! I took MELON and used my 275 brush and just went over deckchair and blended it well with graffitti.

Step Nine!

DSCN1165.jpg

Now do your best AMY WINEHOUSE impression and rock that liquid liner sistas!!!!! I took BLACKTRACK FLUIDLINE and my 263 BRUSH and made a hotmess of uneven liner. Oops!

Step Ten!

DSCN1166.jpg

Bust out your ENGRAVED pencil and tighline your inner corners and hook up your waterline. Make sure you don't look cracked out as too much black liner on your waterline can get messy!

Step Eleven!

DSCN1168.jpg

Use your 219 BRUSH (I feel like this Brush sucks in the holiday editions...too itchy. The full size is way better). Take some GRAFFITTI and line your bottom lids with it. Looks hot...it's Cash Money Honey!

Step Twelve!

DSCN1171.jpg

Mascara time! I used MAC PROLONG LASH..I got this for free. Not necessarily the best, but a great price!

Step Thirteen!

DSCN1172.jpg

Highlight and bronze your face the safe way! I used MAC SHIMPAIGNE with my 287 BRUSH. I did the tops of my cheek bones and lightly went over my upper eyebrow area/highlight.

Step Fourteen!

DSCN1173.jpg

Add LOLLIPOP LOVIN lipstick!

Step Fifteen!

DSCN1174.jpg

Gotta use FERGIE'S SPECIAL ED. VIVA GLAM 6 lipglass! She might hurt me if I don't!

Step Sixteen!

Take some vain pictures of yourself when nobody is home!

DSCN1180.jpg

DSCN1181.jpg

DSCN1182.jpg

DSCN1183.jpg

DSCN1184.jpg

Grover sleeping in my computer chair!!

DSCN1185.jpg

BlahWah

Love how soft yet colourful this is! So wearable. Can't wait to try this one out. Thanks for posting!

vcanady

This is sooo pretty!! You are so damn gorgeous, I would do ne thing for your skin, its flawless!