Hip Huggers Yay or Nay

Pink_minx

I found these hip huggers online from Free People. I might like to wear the brown one studs with a pair of leggings. I would wear them like a mini skirt with my leggings so my camel toe doesnt show! I dont have a lot of shirts that cover all the way down there if you know what i mean? Although with some of these hip huggers it doesnt cover the but area so I would buy the ones that at least cover my toosh. I honestly like them...so yay for me!

If any of you seen Kandee Johnson's youtube videos in this particular one she is wearing like a hip hugging jean skirt...I also like this look she calls it a "Skapron". I think I will dig through my closet and look for an old jean skirt, cut it a symetrical and do some designs on it or something! I think I will post it up someday and give you guys the whole look. That will be fun!
YouTube - Undressed with Kandee: I love the 80's outfit

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

TISH1124

I don't think those are bad...I may have to say Yay...not sure if I would wear one...but I might

tropical_smiles

awhhhh these are what hip huggers are..funny. I use to wear these alot a couple years back..I think like 6 years ago. I loved them...they were great to hide my mini pudge *lOL*..i'd still wear them if i knew where they were.

kaliraksha

Definitely not a Nay for me... but I would have to try on a few to make sure it would be a Yay for me.

I like the brown one and the black one with the corset type latches.

MaskedBeauty

Are they supposed to be like a skirt?? I've never seen them before. I don't have a huge butt, but I'm not sure about them covering my butt either! lol!!

Pink_minx

^Hmm im not really sure...I guess they can be skirts but look best on leggings of course no one can wear those without leggins unless you're a stripper?? haha but I dont have hips so I think these will kind of give that illusion of me having hips.

supermodella

I'd say Yay, as long as they don't show the gap between the shirt/pant or hip hugger/pant. I think it looks better connected!

xsnowwhite

Ithink they're cute, especially the last one. But I think with my figure it would look awful but on others , cute!

MizzVivaGlam

I don't know... they look kind of odd 2 me with what their paired with in those pics. I think wide belts look better if your going for that type of look.

Latest posts