hipness vs joyous

xkriss

Swatches make them look pretty similar so I was wondering what you gals though about them.

elegant-one

Yea, the photos kinda make them look similar, but really they're not. Hipness is a brighter hip pinky coral with subtle shimmer - though beautiful. Joyous is more peach, very soft.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegant-one
Yea, the photos kinda make them look similar, but really they're not. Hipness is a brighter hip pinky coral with subtle shimmer - though beautiful. Joyous is more peach, very soft.

Very interesting. I found the opposite to be true. Hipness was a softer color and Joyous was more bold and more coral/orange.

xkriss

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Very interesting. I found the opposite to be true. Hipness was a softer color and Joyous was more bold and more coral/orange.

Yes! Based on the swatches they looked similar but I thought Hipness looked a little bit softer and pinkier in comparison.

kiss

I spend like an hour deciding which one I want at the store haha. And I decided I like Joyous better since hipness seemed more orange and chalky in comparison. I really love joyous!!

Jello89

I decided on Hipness right away. It seemed like it would be less unnatural...and I love it
greengrin.gif

GlamYOURUs

I have Hipness and I like it a lot more than Joyous. I tried Joyous at the counter and my MA even told me Joyous would look too frosty on my NC 35 skin so she told me not to get it. I bought Hipness when Fafi first came out for its color and packaging. It goes on so sheer but its so buildable and it has a nice coral/pink color. Joyous was too frosty coral with gold shimmer.

nadiya

Hipness is a pinky coral (leaning more towards pink.) It has little if any shimmer and is very pigmented.

Joyous is a straight peach, shimmery but not glittery. I prefer it to Hipness because it gives me a "glow."

Shy Beauty is a pale muted peach. It's definitely the softest of the three.