Hire Me Fotd!!!

Bowker2

I have the most amazing opportunity to work at a HOT salon as their full time makeup artist, i had my first interview yesterday and this is what i did makeup wise, i wasnt sure what the whole vibe there was so i went kind of classic- but im really excited cuz i love the salon anad the feel there is super casual and anything goes- yay!
I have my second interview/shadow on thursday! ahhhh i want it soooo bad!

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_2492.jpg

ahhhh

ruby_soho

Hope everything works out for you! You looked super pretty so I'm sure you're a shoo-in. Sounds like an awesome job.

kimmy

you're so gorgeous! i absolutely adore your hair
winks.gif
the makeup looks fabulous, and don't sweat it in the least, you've got it already i'm sure
smiles.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

You look adorable. Good luck with the job, i had my walmart interview today lol. No where near as cool as being a MA but its money lol. I like the look. Not soooo natural and not so dramatic
smiles.gif
Its perfect-o!

jinsy

So pretty!
eyelove.gif
All the best to you! Pray tell what colours you wore for eyes and cheeks. Thanks!

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarzio
Is that sweet william I see in the left corner of the last pic?

hehe its dollymix actually- i need to get SW though
smiles.gif

Bowker2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinsy
So pretty!
eyelove.gif
All the best to you! Pray tell what colours you wore for eyes and cheeks. Thanks!

i know i used pinch o peach blush and hush CCB on the cheeks, and on the eyes i believe i used wild&crazy e/s in rosy outlook, milani storm, stila cloud as highlight...and something else probably
smiles.gif