HK & Smoked Olives Sprinkled with Gold

Edie

Two looks! One very tired and lazy girl here! haha. I haven't been posting any pics.
thmbdn.gif

Anywho>...

Since Hello Kitty doesn't get released until Monday here in Aus (16th March). I have decided to do a dupe of the Too Dolly Palette (which I really want).

(all MAC unless stated)

USED
• UDPP
• Eye Kohl in ______Jade < forgot part of the name.
• Aquadisiac
• Bright Fuschia Pigment (I have used almost all of my sample that the MA gave me, d'oh, shouldn't have sold my full jar).
• A black shadow from one of the holiday palettes.
• A glitter liner that I bought from a makeup 'exhibition' I went to once. The brand has been smudged off!
• Estee Lauder Eye Pencil in black

CIMG2918.jpg

CIMG2916.jpg

WARNING: FAKE EYELASH ROADKILL AHEAD (you know...you don't want to look at it for fear of that dry wretch moment but you just can't help your curiosity get the better of you) - I was so tired and wasn't bothered to do it properly. They were some random brand I found at the bottom of my drawer.

CIMG2922.jpg

CIMG2926.jpg

Me attempting to be creative with a cat eye (corny and lame I KNOW...not to mention badly done...haha).

CIMG2927.jpg

CIMG2928.jpg

Smoked Olives Sprinkled with Gold

Used
Shadestick in Sharkskin
Eeek forgot the name....the olive colour from Starflash?????????
Sumptious Olive
Carbon
Blanc Type
^^^Mind Blank....the ever-so-popular Gold colour. Aarrghhh....
Shiseido Eyeliner pen in Black

CIMG2943.jpg

CIMG2946.jpg

CIMG2947.jpg

CIMG2952.jpg

Lips Used:
Sandy B
?? A peachy Gold lipgloss (meant to be like Mimmy...)

CIMG2950.jpg

As always thanks for looking. Have a great weekend!
winkiss.gif

kattybadatty

your blending looks really nice! i suggest a primer on the entire eye, and definitely a highlight under the brow to make the look more complete and polished! and don't be afraid to go heavier with colors! you have the eyes to do it!

Edie

Thank You everyone for your comments
th_hug.gif

kattybadatty: Will def' be using your advice next time. Have an idea in mind and will post it as soon sometime this week I hope. Thank you.