'Heirlooms' Brush Box $130

Richmetal
Metal-X Eye Cream $35

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitt3n
You can do currency conversions at: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Are those prices listed in AUD or USD?

But that would mean that the prices of them ran up from say for the pigment set which was 28.50, is now 52.00?

>_< That's nuts to me.

redambition

bloodmittens - AUD prices are around double (and then add a bit) the US price.

eg - US pays US$14.00 per e/s pot. we pay AU$32.

don't use our prices as an indication of the US holiday pricing, i seriously doubt you guys will be paying our price converted to USD
smiles.gif

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
bloodmittens - AUD prices are around double (and then add a bit) the US price.

eg - US pays US$14.00 per e/s pot. we pay AU$32.

don't use our prices as an indication of the US holiday pricing, i seriously doubt you guys will be paying our price converted to USD
smiles.gif

Thanks a lot. I was a bit worried there for a second, but I don't know your taxes and such in your country... so I couldn't be totally sure. Thanks a lot though for confirming my suspicions!

redambition

no problem
smiles.gif

if only it were taxes... our price includes a 10% tax, but there's import duties, customs brokerage and freight costs that bump our prices so high. that and the fact that EL knows we'll pay, of course.
lol.gif

it's funny, but over here MAC is on the cheap end of the high-end lines. you don't want to see what we pay for NARS, Stila and DuWop retail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
But that would mean that the prices of them ran up from say for the pigment set which was 28.50, is now 52.00?

>_< That's nuts to me.

I know this is a little late, but I would imagine since you have one fraction (29.50/65) just take that decimal x the other prices, and get a good idea: Palettes: 36-36.50, brush sets: 50...

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontFeedtheZebr
I know this is a little late, but I would imagine since you have one fraction (29.50/65) just take that decimal x the other prices, and get a good idea: Palettes: 36-36.50, brush sets: 50...

Lol. Yeah I calculated it by the taxes in Australia and figured how much more percent the charges were than USD and I posted it somewhere in the Holiday '07 thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodMittens
Lol. Yeah I calculated it by the taxes in Australia and figured how much more percent the charges were than USD and I posted it somewhere in the Holiday '07 thread.

Ack--sorry! I was really late to the party.
tong.gif

I about died when I saw the Australian prices, and I think I was stiffling a sob, but then when I read down, I was relieved. But thanks so much for the information!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts