Holiday 2008 Pieces....just effing great

User27

I'm currently making contact with a company overseas with an interesting line. This is by far the most pieces from the holiday 2008 series that I've ever seen copied. We knew Adoring Carmine was currently being faked, as well as Little Darlings Cool and Warm pigment charm sets. I present the biggest collection of fake and will add convo when fake seller gets my message.

Company Name:Loohii Trade Co., Ltd. Street Address: No.2, 1/F, Building 2, Group 5, Wenping Shanzhuang, 23 Wenping Road, Siming
District City: Xiamen
Province/State: Fujian
Country/Region: China
Zip:361001
Telephone:86-592-6650016
Fax: 86-592-6650016
(Saving this here so I have quick access when I report seller info. to EL)

new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from China

new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from China

Wanted to update the thread before sellers order them and place them on Ebay. Opening each pic is worth the look on this one. Estimated time for international delivery to the states is usually a minimum of 3 weeks but can take up to a month and a half due to customs points. A lot of these sellers mark these packages as "gifts" and label these as "make up tools" on customs declaration forms to limit customs checks for potential counterfeit goods.

With the minimum time being 3 weeks delivery and this listing being 2 weeks old, we should be ahead of the game but some do offer quicker shipping which gets them U.S. side quicker. My rule of thumb, if there are far too many on Ebay, IOffer or whatever site; I don't buy. If the seller has too many of an item, think twice and look at why they have 20 of one item. The other pieces are flooding Ebay and I don't doubt that these won't as well. Take care Specktrettes!

BellaItalia1969

Yep and in this current ecomical meltdown,some people have bought these fakes with their redundancy money,hoping by making few £ or $ and only realising when their listings get pulled that they have been suckered big time!
Linnis,I don't know what is worse...the potential skin problems or other nasties or when people buy the fake GHD,and can get electrocuted ...

Hence my daughter and i when browsing on ebay for GHD's,decided that we could trust no sellers ,(it's too difficult to tell from piccys what is genuine GHD or fake)feedback can be bought etc.
We went to reputable high st,hairdresser and bough it there
winks.gif

it ain't worth it sometimes just to save few pounds...

I clicked on some of these fakey Mac,and i cannot believe that peeps will buy these
nonono.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCollector
Any idea if the actual palettes you get from these look like the real thing?

We'll see what shows up on Ebay in about a week. They won't take orders below 50 pieces and he's taking forever on sending back a message. I'm trying to get him to respond still so I can get pics sent to my e-mail. I'll update this when he calms down taking orders and responds. That's a bad sign that he's been this busy...means people are busy buying.

BellaItalia1969

There's been a rise in sales of all these fake Mac palettes,on ebay UK,i see lots of the fake FAFI but most the Fluidline and Mac Zoomlash mascaras.
Some sellers list like 90 pieces for sale on 1 auction
nonono.gif

It just makes you sick ,i truly cannot understand why Mac don't have VERO on ebay!!!

BellaItalia1969

Ok girls before i turn in for the night i must post this...came across this blatant seller,who just obviously thinks that she is clever with words..suffice to say i did email her to ask how well she knows her Mac makeup,as these are fakes..sold at Manchester airport...well Im sure Estee Lauder,will want to know if Mac sells fakes at UK airports!Reported
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
Item number:180364028013
:
!BTjWt3Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmZdNYBKJDZmVlN!~~_35.JPG

item nu:180364028013
seller:0113danielle2009 ,

M.A.C FULL FACE MAKE-UP PALETTE
100% AUTHENTIC FULL SIZE 20G
THIS IS A MAC FULL FACE PALETTE AND IS A LIMITED EDITION
THE PALETTE CONSISTS OF ONE FACE POWDER/ 2 BLUSHERS/ 1 MASCARA/ 4X 3 SHADE EYESHADOWS/ 4 LIP GLOSSES/ 1 LIP BRUSH/ 1 EYESHADOW APPLICATOR(DOUBLE SIDED) AND 1 BLUSHER/FACE POWDER BRUSH ALL SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.
THEY RETAILED IN MANCHESTER AIRPORT DUTY FREE FOR £65.00 AND ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RETAIL SO GO ON AND GRAB YOURSELF A BARGIN AND GET IT LESS THEN HALF PRICE. THESE ARE A MUST HAVE AND ARE A REALLY GOOD ITEM FOR GIRLS TO TAKE ON A NIGHT OUT FOR RETOUCH UP'S IN THE TOILETS
smiles.gif

Yep i will take it out on my girlie night out,so i can look like a scab the next day
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

£30 each cheeky cow!

BellaItalia1969

Linnis i think they are on ebay UK,already...look @this
wtf are these colot song ???
angry.gif

seller:bigfingersbowls ,as i recall this seller has already been mentioned on here for selling fake Mac!
Item number:290321361913
!BTi0S5Q!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBKJB1KVuRg~~_12.JPG

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Ok girls before i turn in for the night i must post this...came across this blatant seller,who just obviously thinks that she is clever with words..suffice to say i did email her to ask how well she knows her Mac makeup,as these are fakes..sold at Manchester airport...well Im sure Estee Lauder,will want to know if Mac sells fakes at UK airports!Reported
nonono.gif
nonono.gif
:
!BTjWt3Q!2k~$(KGrHgoOKi8EjlLmZdNYBKJDZmVlN!~~_35.JPG

item nu:180364028013
seller:0113danielle2009 ,

M.A.C FULL FACE MAKE-UP PALETTE
100% AUTHENTIC FULL SIZE 20G
THIS IS A MAC FULL FACE PALETTE AND IS A LIMITED EDITION
THE PALETTE CONSISTS OF ONE FACE POWDER/ 2 BLUSHERS/ 1 MASCARA/ 4X 3 SHADE EYESHADOWS/ 4 LIP GLOSSES/ 1 LIP BRUSH/ 1 EYESHADOW APPLICATOR(DOUBLE SIDED) AND 1 BLUSHER/FACE POWDER BRUSH ALL SHOWN IN THE PICTURE ABOVE.
THEY RETAILED IN MANCHESTER AIRPORT DUTY FREE FOR £65.00 AND ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR RETAIL SO GO ON AND GRAB YOURSELF A BARGIN AND GET IT LESS THEN HALF PRICE. THESE ARE A MUST HAVE AND ARE A REALLY GOOD ITEM FOR GIRLS TO TAKE ON A NIGHT OUT FOR RETOUCH UP'S IN THE TOILETS
smiles.gif

Yep i will take it out on my girlie night out,so i can look like a scab the next day
ssad.gif
ssad.gif

£30 each cheeky cow!

Ooooops.......

Thank you for your report to eBay Trust & Safety (KMM39089235V12250L0KM)

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:11 PM

"eBay United Kingdom Customer Support" [email protected]

To:
casada********@yahoo.com

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Linnis i think they are on ebay UK,already...look @this
wtf are these colot song ???
angry.gif

seller:bigfingersbowls ,as i recall this seller has already been mentioned on here for selling fake Mac!
Item number:290321361913
!BTi0S5Q!Wk~$(KGrHgoH-EMEjlLlwLjKBKJB1KVuRg~~_12.JPG

Not the Holiday 08 but even crappier. At least the guy above tried to at least copy something real. That thing is hideous and begads, she has it around her dog possibly.

Thank you for your report to eBay Trust & Safety (KMM39089274V13164L0KM)

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:26 PM

To:
casada********@yahoo.com

Fingers slipped again madame Bella. The sellers may complain but both of those are blatant fakes. Thank god the UK pulls your fakes because US stay on forever. Grrrr....."12 colors eye shadows" are reappearing too.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
Not the Holiday 08 but even crappier. At least the guy above tried to at least copy something real. That thing is hideous and begads, she has it around her dog possibly.

Thank you for your report to eBay Trust & Safety (KMM39089274V13164L0KM)

Monday, June 1, 2009 11:26 PM

To:
casada********@yahoo.com

Fingers slipped again madame Bella. The sellers may complain but both of those are blatant fakes. Thank god the UK pulls your fakes because US stay on forever. Grrrr....."12 colors eye shadows" are reappearing too.

Lololol Linnis!! Poor doggy woof,wooof it would be left howling ...better cal RSPCA
winks.gif
some people will sell any old crap but look at the seller of the Mac Color SONG PALETTE reply...

"[FONT=arial,sans-serif]hi and thanks for concern regarding my items you have shown these items were purchased by myself from a local make up distributioncentre that had gone into receivership. im sure if your aligations were correct this supplier would have been shut down many years ago. I will now try and talk to mac to put aligationsat rest thanks lee

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- bigfingersbowls[/FONT]
[/FONT]
OK so he /she will contact Mac ...to see what they can do...like wtf!
nonono.gif

Gawd some people are so dumb !

BellaItalia1969

Signorina Linnis,i hear you... i have seen these yukky 12 cream eyeshadows palettes in vast amounts on ebay US
ssad.gif

There was one and the bidding was going up to $50 !!!???Sickning !!

redambition

i'm wondering if these are actually copies of the pallets from holiday 08. The description of the item says "8 colour" but the pallets are only 6. if they have 8 shades then they are instantly spottable as a fake.

The pics are also the MAC stock pictures with a watermark added so it's hard to judge if it's really a holiday rip off. hope you get an answer from the seller soon!

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
i'm wondering if these are actually copies of the pallets from holiday 08. The description of the item says "8 colour" but the pallets are only 6. if they have 8 shades then they are instantly spottable as a fake.

The pics are also the MAC stock pictures with a watermark added so it's hard to judge if it's really a holiday rip off. hope you get an answer from the seller soon!

I've got the TradeManager open still waiting for a response.

Casey (13:48:36): I'm interested in placing an order when you're available but need info first.Casey : How much are these and do all of these look like the pictures?

I'm trying to bait them into sending pictures to my e-mail so I can post them but they have Not at My Desk up any time I message them. I can't even get them talking but my screen name might be blown up from trying to update the forum and posting the convos. People might not want to waste the time contacting back when I never complete orders after they send invoices. If they don't contact by the end of the day, I'll set up a new spy account with a different address link because this is irking me now. They usually bite the minute I ask a question so this is new treatment to me. I didn't try yesterday because my CCO mentally called me and said come to me, I have pretty things and that's a hard call to ignore. XD This is day 3 of trying to reach these fockers because 8 isn't 6 and the pics were too close to the real thing, I wanted pics for proof from them.

Redambition, promise I'm working the case.
yes.gif

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I feel really bad for the people that put those things on their face. But COME ON do research!

I swear to God, if it wasn't for you posting about peoples' idiocy; I would have quit posting these a long time ago. Your sarcasm is so smexi.....have I kissed up enough to win the keys to your train case?
th_LMAO.gif
J/K but I love how blunt you are about it. It's one of those weird do you need to be smacked with a cast iron frying pan before you quit buying this sh*t kind of deals. XD

Saya Lin(20:44:03): could you tell me which products do you need?
Casey (20:44:21): I'm sorry about the time difference in the states.
Saya Lin(20:44:30): yes

Casey (20:45:15): There were a few items I was interested in purchasing.
Saya Lin(20:45:35): yea,could you tell me which product?
Casey (20:45:54): new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from ChinaCasey (20:46:28): new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from ChinaCasey (20:46:42): I better slow down. I'm sorry.
Casey (21:05:16): Were you able to find the items or no?
Casey (22:02:15): You all are the only sellers with these items. If you don't have them, could you let me know when you will get these again? I will place an order with another company if worse comes to worse.
Casey (00:46:20): I'm still interested in placing an order if you could assist me.

As of this point, I'm 99% sure they don't have these AT ALL. This means Chinese sellers are advertising products that they don't even have and some may be collecting money for orders. I think because I'm too forward, this company didn't bump heads with me but redambition is right. That company took a pre-existing photo and slapped a watermark across it and said it was their item because if they had it around, they would have tried to sell it.

Instead I received an e-mail with the worst copies available.....

Dear Casey,
Hello ,my friend,how are you?Hope you everything goes well.
Thank you for your letter of June 4 enquiring about EyeShadow.We hope we can start to do a happy and long term business with you.
As requested,I’ll give you the best price list for your reference as below.
1st: http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129552287664178
54 colours mineralize eyeshadows pigments,$1.5/pc
2nd: http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340128987374334402
9colours Single eye shadows 8g(new), $2/pc
3rd:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129332779110946
24colors eyeshadow fard paupieres1.5g,$1.2/pc
4th:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129339029519090
15colours Single eye shadows(new), $1.8/pc
5th:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129509352757618
15 colours Single eye shdows(new),$1.5/pc

The price includes the shipping fees.You neednot pay any tax.
Or welcome to our website to choose the styles you like.Then pls send the links to me.I’ll list the price to you,friend.What do you think it?
http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother

Buyers are getting lured by prettier items and redirected to this thing full of outdated fakes. I don't feel sympathy for the buyers here in the States but it's actually a great way to trick people into buying from them. They offered me the poor Barbie eyeshadows, old pigments and misc. old items from their secondary company. I see some US buyers getting conned by this company but eh, it's not me bringing the fakes here.
smiles.gif

BunnyBunnyBunny

I don't even get what they're thinking. Like if you were a counterfeiter wouldn't you want something believable or is the point just to make something sooo fake and see if people fall for it?

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
I don't even get what they're thinking. Like if you were a counterfeiter wouldn't you want something believable or is the point just to make something sooo fake and see if people fall for it?

They keep working to improve it to a near exact match if they can....some sellers overseas will invest in buying the real item long enough to try to get a dead on copy. The pigment bottles started with those pour spout lids with glitched numbering but there's fakes that are almost dead ringers now. Some of the people that buy on Ebay have never even gone to a MAC counter or a CCO to know what the packaging looks like to compare. I've seen people do all these haul videos from online buying on youtube and I'm like I hope this kid didn't get conned. These sellers are selling the MAC name more than the product, I remember I used to get all like OMG, when did MAC release this long enough to say yeah, ummm they didn't. Look at the single eye shadows....always being updated when they learn their packaging mistakes. One of the sellers quoted me that it would take 2 days for them to have 1,000 pieces available.....some scary snuff there for real.

Bella, am reporting your seller right now because your UK Ebay kicks our US' Ebay bass...seems like 3 reports in and they remove the listing. XD

BellaItalia1969

Linn& Bunny,lots of buyers just simply don't care ,they don't do research ,they buy these fake Mac,lose lots of money,because Paypal,doesn't automatically refunds it it's a fake Mac,unless you have a headed letter from Mac itself( which is impossible) or from someone like makeup artist who knows their "stuff"...so you are left with just a pile of shitty junk ,that is only fit for lining your trash can!
I see those buyers on ebay advice board ,all the time
nope.gif
but i do not feel no pity no more as greed before sense is just asking for the obvious!

I have reported that UK,seller of the fake 12- cream palettes too
nonono.gif
cheeky cow !100% genuine ...wth

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
I swear to God, if it wasn't for you posting about peoples' idiocy; I would have quit posting these a long time ago. Your sarcasm is so smexi.....have I kissed up enough to win the keys to your train case?
th_LMAO.gif
J/K but I love how blunt you are about it. It's one of those weird do you need to be smacked with a cast iron frying pan before you quit buying this sh*t kind of deals. XD

Saya Lin(20:44:03): could you tell me which products do you need?
Casey (20:44:21): I'm sorry about the time difference in the states.
Saya Lin(20:44:30): yes

Casey (20:45:15): There were a few items I was interested in purchasing.
Saya Lin(20:45:35): yea,could you tell me which product?
Casey (20:45:54): new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from ChinaCasey (20:46:28): new! hot! mac eyeshadow 9 colours Single eye shadows 8g,MAC Big Kit, MAC Eye shadow Pallet Manufacturer exporting direct from ChinaCasey (20:46:42): I better slow down. I'm sorry.
Casey (21:05:16): Were you able to find the items or no?
Casey (22:02:15): You all are the only sellers with these items. If you don't have them, could you let me know when you will get these again? I will place an order with another company if worse comes to worse.
Casey (00:46:20): I'm still interested in placing an order if you could assist me.

As of this point, I'm 99% sure they don't have these AT ALL. This means Chinese sellers are advertising products that they don't even have and some may be collecting money for orders. I think because I'm too forward, this company didn't bump heads with me but redambition is right. That company took a pre-existing photo and slapped a watermark across it and said it was their item because if they had it around, they would have tried to sell it.

Instead I received an e-mail with the worst copies available.....

Dear Casey,
Hello ,my friend,how are you?Hope you everything goes well.
Thank you for your letter of June 4 enquiring about EyeShadow.We hope we can start to do a happy and long term business with you.
As requested,I’ll give you the best price list for your reference as below.
1st: http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129552287664178
54 colours mineralize eyeshadows pigments,$1.5/pc
2nd: http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340128987374334402
9colours Single eye shadows 8g(new), $2/pc
3rd:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129332779110946
24colors eyeshadow fard paupieres1.5g,$1.2/pc
4th:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129339029519090
15colours Single eye shadows(new), $1.8/pc
5th:http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother/EyeShadow#5340129509352757618
15 colours Single eye shdows(new),$1.5/pc

The price includes the shipping fees.You neednot pay any tax.
Or welcome to our website to choose the styles you like.Then pls send the links to me.I’ll list the price to you,friend.What do you think it?
http://picasaweb.google.com/rovoseaother

Buyers are getting lured by prettier items and redirected to this thing full of outdated fakes. I don't feel sympathy for the buyers here in the States but it's actually a great way to trick people into buying from them. They offered me the poor Barbie eyeshadows, old pigments and misc. old items from their secondary company. I see some US buyers getting conned by this company but eh, it's not me bringing the fakes here.
smiles.gif

how original.. the old bait and switch! le sigh. thanks so much for checking this one out
smiles.gif

Latest posts