Holiday Brush Sets, E/S and L/S Palletes

so_siqqq

I just went to Filene's in Downtown Boston and they already have the Holiday brush sets, eyeshadow palletes, and lipstick palletes to buy in advance. I didn't get them though because they didn't appeal to me as much as I thought they would. The brush case looks kind of cheap. But the e/s and l/s palletes are so cute!

MACreation

My counter told me they'd give me a call when they arrive, and took my credit card ifno too.......not exactly sure why

I kinda felt at that point, if i didnt tell her exactl wut i wanted (like a guaranteed sale over the phone) that she is gonna blow me off

i jsut said im interested in the holiday stuff and palettes

iiifugaziii

So Siqq::: Did you see the Viva Glam lip palette?? I saw it in shipment and I can't wait. I know our counter is getting the brush sets on Oct. 23rd!! if that helps anyone. Call your local counter and sign up for an appointment for the event that weekend!
smiles.gif

so_siqqq

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
So Siqq::: Did you see the Viva Glam lip palette?? I saw it in shipment and I can't wait. I know our counter is getting the brush sets on Oct. 23rd!! if that helps anyone. Call your local counter and sign up for an appointment for the event that weekend!
smiles.gif

They had all the l/s palletes but the Viva Glam one. On the Mac community on LJ someone posted a pic of the Viva Glam pallete.

roxybc

I posted a picture of the viva glam pallette on here about a month ago..... I'll see if I can find it

glittergoddess27

Surely they are releasing this Viva Glam compact with the stuff on the 20th of October? I checked the color stories page but didn't see it listed. I must have it,.. and I am not a big lipstick person,.. but those colors all look right up my alley and the red packaging,..