holiday brush sets in the UK?

lovemetodeath

I've seen the brush sets on the holiday thread and I'm wondering wther they will be availble in the UK. I'm wanting to get a 190 or a 187 brush and notice on of the sets has both of them in so i'm thinking i might just be better waiting and getting one of those

Eemaan

end of October
smiles.gif

lovemetodeath

Thanks so much for that

Do you have any more information on whats in them, if they are short or long handles and how much they are? It will be 13th october when i'm at the counter so i can ask there but i guess it will be too early for them but i think i wil be better off getting these.

The main brush collections as part of formal black will be the usual short handle sets. Breakdowns are:
"Fringe" 5 Basic brushes: 129se, 219se, 239se, 266se, 316se
"Pleat" 4 Face brushes: 168se, 187se, 190se, 194se
"Ruffle" 209se, 212se, 217se,252se, 275se

£39 each.

There's an Harrods and Brown Thomas exclusive brush set called "Pret-a-porter" which has 8 full sized brushes and a brush roll for £150 with brushes 129, 187, 190, 213, 219, 224, 266, 318

Silent

Is the UK not getting the boxed version of the basic brush set? Its on the MAC US website, its exactly the same as the fringe, only $8 cheaper, and you're not paying for the frilly bag (which I will never ever use).

Hmmm, looks like I might have to get this collection from the states if we're not getting all the releases.