Holiday collections are online now

ritchieramone

They're in a 'secret' part of the UK website at the moment which you can get to by clicking here.

The code HOLIDAYVIP gives free shipping (expires 3 November).

Oddly, I only bought Danger Zone. I don't know what's wrong with me!

Luceuk

Thanks. I haven't bought much lately so got the Fashion eye kit, Eye brushes and two dazzleglasses.

DirtyPlum

No discount for staff on these sexy babies...
ssad.gif

abbey_08

thank you!!!! i shouldnt be spending ANY money at the moment but i cant resist mac!!!!!!!!!!!! espec dazzleglasses!

LMD84

cool, i won't be buying anything until monday though... i want the smokey eye pallette, date night dazzleglass, face brush set, and the rose lips set. i did want danger zone but only wanted it for the red and to be honest i doubt i'd use it enough to warrant getting it... i do have accent red pigment but not sure how close to danger zone in colour that is...

LP_x

Oh good lordy. please please please please pleaaaaaaaaaase don't sell out of any of the things I want because I can't buy them until 26th Nov
crybaby.gif

capmorlovesmac

They are online here at the douglas store, too but the links in the navigation aren't working.
I will go to my local store on monday to pick up the items that I want.
th_DANCE.gif

The most important thing sure is stark naked!
th_drool.gif

LP_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenEmB
where is pomposity lipstick??

I wondered that, but I think when it's officially released, it'll be there. I hope it doesn't come online until Nov 26th
th_wink3.gif

Wintertulip

I only ended up buying Stark Naked, but I might pick up the Rose lips set later. I really haven't bought a lot from the recent collections at all...

Luceuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintertulip
I only ended up buying Stark Naked, but I might pick up the Rose lips set later. I really haven't bought a lot from the recent collections at all...

I haven't either, I've bought the MSF's and then stuff from the perm line till this one.

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
Is it just me or are the Little Darlings not up yet?

The Little Darling sets will come out at the beginning of December
yes.gif

LP_x

Do you think any of this will sell out? I'm really worried about not getting what I want.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
Do you think any of this will sell out? I'm really worried about not getting what I want.

i hope not! i get paid on thursday argh!

vocaltest

am i being dumb? in the exclusives bit, 5 basic brush set is £34, but in adoring carmine the same set is £40?

abbey_08

i dont think it will sell out any time soon, its not up properly yet and not much sells out on the website anyway. i only bought a baby sparks dazzleglass, gonna get more after payday
smiles.gif

LP_x

And the £34 set says it has black glossy handles, but the picture shows red. I don't get it.

I don't get paid until Nov 26th!!! How frustrating
crybaby.gif

ritchieramone

I received the holiday mailer today and the Little Darlings sets are included in it - the date given for all the collections is 6 November so I don't know why they're not online if they really are about to appear in stores.
th_dunno.gif