Holiday collections are online now

speedygirl247

they are red, here is my set - basic brushes.

And dont forget to get your tickets for the carnaby street 20% off evening, its on again on 27th November and the Mac store is part of it again.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedygirl247
they are red, here is my set - basic brushes.

And dont forget to get your tickets for the carnaby street 20% off evening, its on again on 27th November and the Mac store is part of it again.

Oh thank you for that!! I couldn't remember when the date was at all!! Now I have to debate whether now to save my money for then & risk it being sold out, or just buy when it comes out!

speedygirl247

You should be ok, as long as you get there prompt for 5.00pm. From what I remember last year, the holiday palettes went to the cco's quite quickly after xmas and some stores still have a few things still there now form last years holiday collection. I know Bicester still had some 6 weeks ago from 07.

vocaltest

Quote:
You should be ok, as long as you get there prompt for 5.00pm. From what I remember last year, the holiday palettes went to the cco's quite quickly after xmas and some stores still have a few things still there now form last years holiday collection. I know Bicester still had some 6 weeks ago from 07.

yeah i was thinking that too. when i last went to portsmouth they had so much of the stuff!!!

shmooby

whoops! got a bit excited and used my joint account card to purCHASE 2 dazzle glasses... Oh how I love them!... Maybe he wont notice if I put the cash straight back in tomorrow morning
cutey.gif

DAZZLENESS!!!

amy_forster

Quote:

How do you get tickets for this? I've never heard about it. And can you use the 20% on top of pro card discount? Or is that just greedy?!?
mac_addict.gif

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
am i being dumb? in the exclusives bit, 5 basic brush set is £34, but in adoring carmine the same set is £40?

I would think it's because the £40 set comes with cases and the £34 set comes with the canister.

QueenEmB

Quote:
Originally Posted by LP_x
I wondered that, but I think when it's officially released, it'll be there. I hope it doesn't come online until Nov 26th
th_wink3.gif

Still not there - I picked it up on Ebay though
yahoo.gif

Eleanor

I was going to make an order yesterday online but i really wanted Petticoat an now it is gone and sold out at my store
ssad.gif
. I have ordered the brush set from the US but i'll probably get Love Alert Dazzleglass and Stark Naked BPB.

LMD84

yeah i wanted to buy petticoat too but was kinda dissapointed it was gone... but cheered myself up with date night dazzleglass instead!