Holiday Cool/Eye Palette Luxuries

legaleagle

I can't find any reviews on this here or at MUA. Does anyone have this? I am thinking about picking one of these up today and I need a cool eye look.

Thanks for any input!

Lisa

ishtarchick

I bought all three holiday eye palettes, and i thought i was gonna swap this one away, because i thought the colors were too cool for my nc 35-40 coloring but i was soooo wrong, this has been the one i've used the most. su ptuous olive is the prettiest lid color ever (besides coco piggie) i love it! the only two shades u'm complaining about are zinc bar because it's a lustre and lustres always men sparkly mess for me, but still a nice color to highlight inner corner, and grey grape because it is matte, and mattes are (at least for me) the hardest formula to work with and try to blend, but the color is beautiful and makes an awesome liner too.
here's a look i did with it recently
404413.jpeg

404412.jpeg

i used sumptuous olive on lid and to line lower lashes, tabby on crease and blended up in the browbone with pale out, pale out intensely on the browbone, zincbar inner corners (see the messy sparkles, darn!) and grey grape on outer corners and as an inner rim liner.
smiles.gif

i really like the colors in this cute palette, nocturnelle (which i didn't use here) pairs beautifully with living pink, or electric eel.
HTH !!

legaleagle

@ishtarchick

What a beautiful job you did! I bought my sister the Trend palette for Christmas and have been thinking about getting either the cool or warm palettes for myself. I wear a lot of grays and blacks to work and thought the cool palette would be great. Now, I have to track one down!

Simply gorgeous!

Lisa

72Cosmo

I hated the cool palette and exchanged it for the trend palette which I love and ended up buying a back up of. The cool palette has 2 lustres in it which IMO are horrible. The matte was too dark. I'm NW20. The trend palette has no lustres in it and all the colors I love.