Holiday Cool Lipglass minis

mz_fallenstarz

I dont know if this was already posted but I got the names of the "cool" lipglass minis theyre the pinks the lady I spoke with in New York [im in cali] gave me the name of the "warm" lipglasses too but she went REALLY fast lol but incase anyone was wondering i thot Id post these:

again for the lipglass minis "cool" kit

pink poodle
flur de lese
cultured
dreamy
bowbell

=)

midnightlouise

oooh, nice! Thanks! That helps me try to make up my mind
smiles.gif

V2LUCKY

Thanx, I don't have any of those colors but have been wanting some of them. I knew I wanted this set but now I'm 100% sure I want it. Thanx again.

absolut_blonde

I love the idea of Lipglass Minis, but I think I'm going to have to pass on these since I already have Dreamy & Cultured, and I don't think Bowbelle would work on me at all. Unfortunately, I can't pull off warms very well either, so I guess I will be Lipglass Mini-less this year!

Shine

I have none of these shades. I am definately buying this set. Does anyone know if the other set is neutrals/browns or soemthing else?

SugarAsh182

Yeeessss I love all of those colors and my Bow Belle is getting low! I'm definetly getting this set!

mz_fallenstarz

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Thanks! BTW it's Fleur de light.
smiles.gif

the lady said flur de lese? mayb its new i thot it was werid too =)

absolut_blonde

I heard the other set has:
-Enchantress
-Moonstone
-Lychee Luxe
-Darjeeling
-Spirited

It actually sounds a lot better than I was expecting, I want both Enchantress and Moonstone. The only colour I have reservations about is Darjeeling, as it's quite dark & brown.

SugarAsh182

Hmmm I think I'll have to pass on the other set, since all of those glosses looked horrible on me excepted for Moonstone and Enchantress... which I still have.