Holiday Haul, part 1.

mae13

I went a little nuts during Black Friday sales. (Still waiting on my Milani order.)

Part 1:

Part 2:

ElvenEyes

I love it! Makeup madness! I recognize some things, but others I am curious about and look forward to more pics and a break down of products! You must be grinning from ear to ear! :)

mae13

I love it! Makeup madness! I recognize some things, but others I am curious about and look forward to more pics and a break down of products! You must be grinning from ear to ear! :)

Half-grinnning, half-hyperventilating, lol! I didn't realize how nuts I went until I had it spread out.

eLLah

At first I thought this was your entire makeup collection... then I realized it was just the haul XD soooo envious!~

mae13

At first I thought this was your entire makeup collection... then I realized it was just the haul XD soooo envious!~

Lol!

(Nah, my collection is here: http://www.specktra.net/t/152374/vanity-and-storage-solution-updated-05-11-11-and-pic-heavy )

mae13

Got most of the rest of my haul in, so updated with a second collective pic. (Still waiting on my Milani order.)

ElvenEyes

Yep, we have the same taste. lol I am expecting the same goodies from Estee Lauder! :) Do I detect Tarte Blissful and Amused blush, as well?

Latest posts