Holiday palette dates...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaY

I went to my local MAC counter to check out some of the shades that were in the palettes so I could see which one I wanted. I asked a SA if they were getting them in on Thursday, and he said he didn't know and to call back at the end of the month! I told him I heard that they came out the 20th and he said he wasn't sure but to call. AHHHH I want one so bad...do they come out the 20th for sure? TIA for any answers.

LunaY

They didn't have anything...not even pictures...I mean, hell, the guy didn't even know what I was talking about. He asked someone else and she said she "thought later this month". *cries*

Janice

Release dates are set in stone, sometimes people working at the counters are just completely clueless. They just work at MAC, they aren't anticipating everything that is coming out so they don't bother to pay attention to upcoming collections, etc.

They come out on 10/20. There have been several threads regarding release dates, please use the search function to avoid duplicate threads. Alternatively you can check the forum calendar, which has all the release dates listed for upcoming collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.